• I don't really care tbh

Results are only viewable after voting.

Niarn

Legend of Altera
Legend
Niarn
Niarn
Legend
I think it should be easier to get the Notorious Mending books, since we can't do casual villager trading.

Mabye we could have a trader at spawn sell it for like alot of radiants so it would be an investment like /fly, elytra, Pockets and that pokemon thing where you throw eggs at animals. Something like that.

It wouldn't make it too OP since its an ooc thing and does not have anything with RP since thats the main thing on the server.

And also Grinding a tool to be really good just so you have to spend a ton of exp or cash to get it repaird all the damn time is a bit tiresome, And I don't see the problem in investing in mending books to crush that problem.

''But Niarn... What about us who have maxed out our Mcmmo repair skill?''

Well that wouldn't be a waste since you guys can still repair peoples tools because mending would be an expensive investment, for each tool or armor thing. And you guys are so reasonable that you will do it to a debatable price. so people would have to choose if they want mending for a high price or if they would want to pay you guys once in a while to get it repaird.

So bottomline is. Please support the Mending book Revolution,

uwu

Last edited:

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Hired Gun
MCMMO Repair
Anvil Repair
Fish up Mending book

I don't think the tools repair "issue" is really an issue at all and this is trying to solve a non-problem

Moo_bot

Legend of Altera
Villager
Moo_bot
Moo_bot
Villager
As someone who does not have the time nor inclination to spend inordinate amounts of time online to accomplish simple tasks- yes please.

Niarn

Legend of Altera
Legend
Niarn
Niarn
Legend
MCMMO Repair
Anvil Repair
Fish up Mending book

I don't think the tools repair "issue" is really an issue at all and this is trying to solve a non-problem
Well Its an issue to some people. But still, Mending books are normally rather ''easy'' to get in normal minecraft in villager trading. Why should it be so hard to get in hollowworld. I mean Yeah you can fish for it, but thats a grind in itself.

I just mean If you want it then why shouldn't you be able to get it? If you don't want it why shouldn't other people be allowed to get it then

It may be a non-problem to you, but to some people it is. thats just how it is. You dont really give a reason for it not to make it easier or why not. Yes there is plenty of Repair ways but what is the actual problem with adding one more? so if you dont really see a problem, then please just vote ''I don't really care'' and let people that do see a problem in it do the voting. Or let someone that have a problem with it being made easier explain why or just vote.

To me it just seems like you don't really care, so please explain if I'm over looking something.

Last edited:

Citrine

Legend of Altera
Crafter
Legend
Zitrine
Zitrine
Crafter
Absolutely agreed on this!

Anvil repairing can only last so long before it gets too expensive to repair. :<

Fronslin

Lord of Altera
Good
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
As someone who casually hunts mending items I can tell you it's not a big of a deal as you are making it out to be.
There's a fresh sorrows out there.
Just look in the damn ocean

I have a collection of mending rods I hand out to people IC as gifts. I'm not a big fan of those manhours being flushed down the toliet because someone doesn't want to put the time in to play the game.

It's tedious that to get a mending book however I have to bug one of my friends to move mending from a leather item to a book. But overall The mending supplies are out there.

I do think the timesink to level repair is annoying though. Anyone with maxed repair will probably have a horror story.

Niarn

Legend of Altera
Legend
Niarn
Niarn
Legend
As someone who casually hunts mending items I can tell you it's not a big of a deal as you are making it out to be.
There's a fresh sorrows out there.
Just look in the damn ocean

I have a collection of mending rods I hand out to people IC as gifts. I'm not a big fan of those manhours being flushed down the toliet because someone doesn't want to put the time in to play the game.

It's tedious that to get a mending book however I have to bug one of my friends to move mending from a leather item to a book. But overall The mending supplies are out there.

I do think the timesink to level repair is annoying though.
Is it possible to move mending from an item to a book? I mean I found a lot of mending items, But I want the books so I can decide on what to put it on.

I'm talking about Mending Books, Not the weird items it spawns on.

Retro Hagrid

Sorrows Warrior
Patron
Retro_hagrid
Retro_hagrid
Patron
I think this would be an ok thing to have, so long as those who put in the hours of effort to find mending find it that you have to spend an equal amount of time to get it this way.

Just so that it'd be there just in case your luck is so poor that you cannot seem to find one, yet you've well exceeded the time someone else took to find/make a mending book.

Fronslin

Lord of Altera
Good
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
you have to have max salvage to do it without worry but yes you can get a mending book to move around
Combination skills are fishing and repair

Heie

Lord of Altera
You need max repair and fishing to remove an enchant from an item into a book. If someone is interested throw me a message and I can do so for you.

I am Wake

Legend of Altera
Crafter
Legend
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Crafter
When Fronslin gifted me a God-tier fishing rod with mending, it remains one of my most prized possessions in Minecraft.

I vote yes, but make it ungodly expensive.
I do not know how to get mending books from the Sorrows and I, in general, have really bad luck. If I was enchanted, I would be Bad Luck of the Sea.

I am Wake

Legend of Altera
Crafter
Legend
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Crafter
Sorrows or frontier oceans will have them in chests. Hit them up after hw refreshes them.
I went around with a turtle hat in the last sorrows and the new sorrows for about 2 days straight, opening 6 treasure chests, looting ungodly amounts of underwater ships and underwater ruins.

I can tell you hands down bless my soul in the name of my mothers to God and back that if this is the only way to get Mending, I only found one fishing rod with mending in the entire ocean.
and I gave it to Fronsy for 100r :(

I am now advocating for the NPC shopkeeper more sternly if this is the case.

Mika

I think I might like it here
Patron
Katalyse
Katalyse
Patron
Im late to this lol but some sort of more convenient way to get mending books would be nice ~ They don't effect roleplay so I don't think there's a harm to it, it just makes it easier for OOC tasks - Collecting many resources and being able to fix a tool up without having to make another or have rapidly increasing levels to repair it with ores in an anvil