Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Eastwatch Calls for Noble Wards

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
The hamlet of Eastwatch under the control of Elizabeth Kane is seeking young noble wards to be raised into proper men under the tutelage of the household in order to build stronger relationships with those noble houses from which it originated. Already with one more, they are seeking at least one, perhaps two additional wards to bring into the fold. This information is spread by herald across some of the major cities of the continent.

OOC: I'm picking with Niah some people ot become wards and raised by House Kane. They need to be nobility and no older than fifteen but no younger than, I don't know, ten. I don't care if it's from some wealth Veracites or a spawned in noble house or yet another Hallon. Feel free to either DM me on discord with interest or respond on the thread and I'll take pickings.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
(Also, if you're a lady and want to be a ward, throw your name in the pot. Aleksei is looking for boys, but if an outstanding young woman wanted to be involved, Elizabeth would consider it for separate purposes.)