Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Egyptians Whitelist app [ Declined - Ayda ]

1. What is your Minecraft username?
EgyptianKitty
2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from?
America.

4. Have you read the King's Law, Tome of Citizenship, Official Lore, and the Survival Guides yet?
Yes i have.

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
In Roleplaying games, metagaming is an "out of character" action where a player's character makes use of knowledge that the player is aware of but that the character is not meant to be aware of. And Powergaming is like Maximizing and Being OP without taking dmg and stuff along those lines.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No we do not.

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Kharn Sicarus (WarWolf_1)

8. Tell us about yourself!
I draw and i love playing games, and Roleplaying, and Such things along those lines. I also like to be an assassin on games.

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
I do not. Very sorry.

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
I found this server looking for a server where i can be an assassin, as i found the guild of assassins.

About Your Character!
This section is about the character you intend to use once you join the server.We ask that new players follow these guidelines during this portion of the application:

Character Name: Zane-Ken

Character Age: 20

Character Race:
Human

Appearance:
He has brown hair, with an orange Tip, he is wearing a White and orange Light weight armor, with a white hood and strong durable Guantlets, Brown boots and his eye's are Orange aswell.

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
Hey there! And thank you for your patience and for applying to Hollow World!
I'll be the mentor handling your whitelist application today! I would like to point out a few things with your application so that we can hopefully move this forward. :)

✦ Warwolf is not a Mentor. He's a Moderator.
✦ Orange is not an accepted eye color.
✦ You have completely voided your written test.

Please fix these things and we can continue along.

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
I'm sorry, but due to inactivity I'm going to decline this application. You are free to reapply however!