Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Eimar Ursae

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
Added a divine section.
Added more to the story as a few things I remebered.
Each song in each section is a segment describing Eimar himself.

No relations currently if wanting one poke to be added and I will fill them in.

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
Added a couple of updates and re-added a few old ones that did not transfer over yet as someone was pestering me earlier in the month to update it.
Lillaxxx Kakers Solus and whatever greys is

Last edited:

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
LArge update added about four or five people to relations, some people got moved up and down a few songs have changed to fit them some do not have songs yet.

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
Updated a few people upwards, changed some songs let me know if you are missed or like to be added.

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic

"I do not fear death for the Svaronul summon me home and I welcome them, I will drink from curved horns and wait for my friends to welcome them into Tata's halls and feast with them until" the end days."
Quote from Ragnars death vikings modified to fit the story.

The gold text is noncannon just how I would see him getting into the afterlife and combine back and how the culture sees Valiants domain would be the blue cannon taken from the happening and cave lore text.​

Eimar lay upon the tavern floor. The sword of star blood runs through the gap of his armor upon his chest, sinking deep into him, pinning him to the floor of the tavern, his blood slowly leaving his body as small rivers of his blood begin to flow outwards from his frame. He looked up, not hearing anything in his ears being thundered loudly by the sound of the blade near him. He saw Rolland's mouth move but could not understand the words; he tilted his head, shaking his head, "You do not understand in your hatred, nor what I have promised." he says, coughing as he did so specks of blood flying all over his lips. A form slowly emerged from his left side. Cassandra came into his view, her brown locks swaying lightly as she gingerly knelt next to his frame. With great care for the bundle that was inside her stomach, she reached out, taking some of his blood with her finger as she brought it up to her lips, suckling upon it. As he could see, the rush of the taste of his good-aligned blessed blood coursed through her like nothing she had ever tasted before. "You have served me well. I needed this so much," she said down to him as he tried to make out the words taking the praise that he could make via her lips, his broken mind not even registering that she had helped. His warped and twisted perception of her could only see her in a good light, to want to make her happy and safe, and if he had helped in that, he took solace into it, closing his eyes with pain. His blood is starting to slowly creep out from under himself as he grew weaker and weaker, as he wracked for breath muttering softly, "I will see you again, I lo.." was the last words to part his lips as he felt the last bit of his life seep away like sand threw one's fingers.

Slowly and gingerly, he felt a light flair before his eyes that enveloped his entire body like a winged angelic being descended downwards upon stead of deep steel its hooves left trails of sparks as it road upon the very air itself like it was ground. The pair came to rest beside eimar as the woman dressed in the finest of garb befitting a shield maiden knelt beside eimar and muttered softly to him. "Rest now, warrior, you fought against odds that were not your own, be at peace and come with me," she spoke in such a radiant voice that resounded with the edge of a thunderous cry of courage upon the battlefield. She reached out and gently shut his eyes as she took her round shield and slid it down under him, and as she lifted, his soul was brought upwards in her embrace, leaving his body behind. She gave a few whistles as the horse turned and took off towards the light before looking down at eimar. "Hush now warrior, Tata calls you home to the fields of Onorabil come." Her angelic wings beat as she rises up into the light carrying Eimar upwards to his resting place. She broke through the light and before him splayed endless green fields upon which hundreds of horses rode wild and free. War camps sat around the landscape dotted around large wooden feasting halls, and the cheers and cries of warriors drinking and dining could be heard. As his feet set down upon the hill outside the camp eimar took insight before, a woman clad in bright red armor turned smiling to him. Placing her hand upon his shoulder she smiled softly "Welcome, child of Tata to his plane of power and afterlife for all who serve him. Sadly, you carry too much weight upon your shoulders. I can see those that you wish to still protect of your clan pulling you back home, those of the valley, the deadlands and the many sins you still must atone for before you can grace these planes." she smiled softly her voice soft and soothing like a mother to their fearful child, reaching up she gently gave him a shove "One-day Eimar you will be worthy to stand amongst us and drink from curved horns as we summon you home."

He felt a great coldness consume him; pain and panic overwhelmed him as he flailed into the darkness finding no purchase. As he woke up suddenly with a deep, sudden rasp trying to draw breath, his back arching softly as he did so, his neck straining as it was stitched into place as he an eariness settled into him no sounds to be made. Before a steady drip drip drip of water upon a large puddle of water filled his ears, slowly he got up and looked around touching his chest there was a hole from the wound, but it did not bleed. He furrowed his brow confused, wondering where he was now as he gently rested his chin upon his knees. He had to figure out a way to get back. To get home, the clan was not protected. Those he cared about were alone. He told them he would never leave them alone. However, now he was a liar and only hoped he could make it up to them somehow.

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
Updated the profile Heavily added new themes across everything on every page for how he has evolved a bit the different themes on each page express a side of him.

added following to relations
Aoife Lenore
Dayton Joseph12Q
Elise Retro
also added the babe so I don't have to do it in the future if I forget for when and if he finds out XD