Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Elarinya

StarWillow2000

Lord of Altera

·.¸¸.·♩♪♫ General Info ♫♪♩·.¸¸.·

Name
Elarinya

Race
Silver Elf

Faith
Sallana

Titles:
Lady of Cherry Valley

Sexuality
Hetrosexual

Appearance age
mid to late teens

Languages in order of Knowledge
Elven and Common

*•.¸♡ Characteristics ♡¸.•*
Height
5'9

Weight
125 pounds

Skin
An alabaster skin with the faintest of rose ivory undertones.

Body
Very slender but well formed. Her figure very shapely

Eyes
A shimmering silver that seems to glint in the sun and is iridescent like the moon.

Hair
Golden like the wheat in a summer field.

Description
A slender silver elf female standing 5'9" tall, She seems to walk with grace and poise, her eyes usually lowered to avoid eye contact. Her waist is very slender making for a shapely body and her skin is the palest of alabaster with hints of a rose ivory undertone. She has a small tattoo on her forehead with a small pink jewel in the center. Her voice when she speaks is very soft. She seems to have a light hint of jasmine about her.

Voice Reference
Heather Dale

Possessions
A small simple Lyre

A beautiful diamond wedding ring

A simple necklace from Trystan

*•.¸♡ Personality Traits ♡¸.•*

Favorites

Quiet walks

Music and Art

Books
Sweets like chocolate

Flowers and plants

Dislikes

Loud noises

Being scared of the dark

Storms

The stronger base alcohols

The cold

Hobbies

Reading

Listening or playing music(harp/lyre or piano)

Singing

Dancing

Taking walks

Virtues

Shy

Intelligent

Respectful

Fast Learner

Weaknesses

Not physically strong

No fighting skills

Scared of the dark, especially if alone

Scared of thunderstorms

Occupation

Simple Midwifery and medical skills like wound care, setting bones and stitches. Certain salves and there uses as well as potions. Here doctoring skills have greatly improved with lessons from Dr. Josef.

·.¸¸.·♩♪♫ Relationships ♫♪♩·.¸¸.·

Desire(Romantic)-Love (Famial) - Close friend - Friend - Like - Trusted - Neutral - Wary - Dislike - Detest

Remi Wise (Ddaug )- I am glad we trusted and became close. You changed my life, my world. I would be lost without you. I am honoured to be your wife. 4/27
Memnoch Wise (Vincentius )-My darling little boy I look forward to our times together as you grow big tall and proud like your father. Please though lose that air of superiority, Just because we are noble does not make us better then others.

Edger (Edouard2000 ) - Thank you for being my friend and caring. If I had a brother I think I would like him to be like you.

Lokelo (Spirit ) - You are sweet but what am I to you. To many seem to just want a fling, what of you. Is the pie sweeter then me? You have gone but Icarus and me will never forget.

Asero (Electric)-I have come to enjoy our talks. You have become a good friend with time. I thank you for your aid and advice.

Angelo Eberhall ( Joseph12Q ) - I think you are kind and sweet. You gave me encouragement when I first arrived here, if not for you I would never have spoke to Tzemik. may you rest in Peace my friend.

Haefer ( Samiwashere) - I thank you for your aid.. I try to follow your advice but I know I fail. I believe I will never be strong enough to truly not be afraid inside.

Merle (RagingLunacy )- Thank you for trying to help Haefer. I am sorry I am weak.

Tzemik (Michcat)- I tried to prove I was not afraid and ended up kidnapped. I feel I have left you down. I still though try to see you, I still wish to be a better doctor or healer. I hope you will help. I am saddened that you will not give me a chance.

Ater (Magiik ) - You seemed friendly. I enjoyed the times we talked.

Olive (Smurf) - I find you a rude child. You insult people and always try to get you own way.

Nymph (Raykaystar ) - I think with guidance you could be a sweet child.

'Xai' (TeakGem )- You seem nice enough and the turtle is adorable.You have become my friend even with your attitude.

Shadow (Ddaug ) - Keep away from me. You made me frightened.

Balatro Wise (Balatro )- I do not trust you as you stole from my clinic then lied. From my understanding you also took another's girl friend just to have your fun. Please grow up and be more like your father

Iskvandar Alighieri (Vincentius)- Isk I worry you will serious harm yourself. Please don't. If you get scared or sad come to me.. Let me be here to help you.

Abaddon Hesperus (Jdog418)- You are a nice man. I hope my advice helped. I am sorry you was killed but it happened. I am more sorry I had to punish you executor

Cedlas ( MTG Pro ) -I am still unsure of your naivety, You need to learn everything is not based on strength.

Sybelle (ladypenguin )- You are a sweet person and I am glad we became friends. Good luck with your family.

Peter Longtree (Sir_Arc )- I am glad to call you friend. I am also glad Sybelle found you.

Theodosius (Blorbis83 )- I have found you to be a friend. I feel bad though for what your people are suffering. I will help teach them.

Cymic (Cymic_ )- I dislike how you act toward me. Treating me as if I do not know the Divine laws because I do not agree with what you and your friends wish.

Arianne (Bobert )- You I detest. Wanting to burn innocent babies and children. I disliked your actions before when you cheated on Asero and left your marriage for a female lover. How you ever managed to become blessed when you blantantly disobey the doctrine of Sallana with Adultry is beyond me. You also wield a weapon that glows with some sort of magic.. That to is against the divine law.

Maceo (BoredBrit )- I trust you not with your twisting of words and laws to make them suit your purpose and desires.

Drake (@ Jak )- You are another that twists things to fit your plans. I also wonder what you meant when you said you find me amusing.

Citrine (Samiwashere )- I think you will be a good ruler. I believe this Alliance between or lands will be a benefit to both and together we can aid your vassel the Dominion.

Rinka (TyoungBD )- I have come to like you alot in such a short time. I enjoy our times together and trust and respect you very much. I even value your advice.

Star (ToastySpam )- You are an eager learner and a smart woman. I know in time things will be fine for you.
Trystan (Elz ) _I enjoy our times together. You make me feel pretty and special. I thank you for that. Just I truly want things to work out with my husband.

Last edited:

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
Heads up?

I don't think the number Eleven is a language...

Elven maybe!

But not Eleven

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
Geez man I think Asero deserves a better relation