Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Elder Scrolls 6: Argonia

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
Probably a Hoax because there is no 'Argonia'.
If it was a game set into the Argonian lands it would be called 'Elder Scrolls IV: Shadowfen'

Dr.Patriot

Lord of Altera
If the next game plans to have a map that is of comparable size to the second, third, and fourth Elder Scrolls games I would be led to believe that it would take place in both Valenwood and Elsweyr, just like the second game took place in Hammerfell and High Rock. But realistically I don't see the change in size stopping them, because they did Skyrim which was much smaller than Morrowind, Cyrodill, and the land that was in Daggerfall, and Black Marsh isn't much smaller than Skyrim is. Personally though, I would prefer Valenwood and Elsweyr over Black Marsh.

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Evil
Staff
Shadow Hedgehog
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
The Black Marsh is known to be.. Very harsh, in nature. Would be interesting I suppose.

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
"Black Marsh, also known as Argonia"

http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Black_Marsh

If it's not a hoax, i'd love it. Argonians are my favourite race and you never hear much of their home. Though it's entirely possible that it is a hoax
Ups yeah right Shadowfen was just a region within it...

The Black Marsh is known to be.. Very harsh, in nature. Would be interesting I suppose.
It appears in ESO, believe me you don't want to go there. Most annoying Region ever and mainly consists out of swamps. You won't believe how much I looked forward to finally finish that region and go to skyrim.

Personally I'd prefer getting back to the empire now and hen kick the dominion's ass.
Or go back to Wayrest.
Really there are tons of region's better then Elyswer and Blackmarsh... I saw all of them really nothing special :/

roopot

The Great Leper
Legend
Retired Staff
also translated the Daedric says
"AND A HERO FROM HAEROT WILL SAVE THEM"

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
I just want more Elder Scrolls, I'm gonna play it no matter where it takes place xD

Spark

Broken
Yeah, I would love a game in Elsweyr. I don't care about what it's like in ESO because I don't want to accept that it's part of the series. I don't understand how people play it. When they said TES Online, I was hoping for a 2-4 player co-op, joining your friend's world like in Fable. That is all I wanted. I really hope that Fallout never gets a MMO made from it.

SobekRa

Lord of Altera
Black Marsh is a great option, but to be honest I was hoping to be able to play on Summerset/Alinor. Considering the current situation there this is hardly possible, though. :(

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
Yeah, I would love a game in Elsweyr. I don't care about what it's like in ESO because I don't want to accept that it's part of the series. I don't understand how people play it. When they said TES Online, I was hoping for a 2-4 player co-op, joining your friend's world like in Fable. That is all I wanted. I really hope that Fallout never gets a MMO made from it.
Group content is coincidentally 4 persons :p
The way it looks in ESO is pretty much close to what it would look like in a potential game though.

Elyswer is a lot better than blackmarsh btw.
Less swampy and more jungle-desert like.

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
@Spark
Most things in ESO look pretty much like in the TES games and how they should look like, of course with reasonable differences as it is set 1000 years before skyrim.(or was it even 1000 before oblivion oO`?)

The only region that doesn't look like it should according to the timeline is cyrodill, which should be a swampy/jungle like area that got dried out by Talos(which wouldn't be at least 500 years from the games setting on) - I assume Zenimax and Betesda want us to kindly ignore that as I can imagine that a Jungle swamp area would mess a lot with this:

(CASTLE SIEGING - and yes the walls actually go gown)

Apparently I have no screenshots of Elyswer or Blackmarsh though, oh well I do have some of the Kajit Moon temples in Elyswer but thats about it:

The one to my character's right is the Elven Queen(also next to a Kajit) at that time btw.
Oh and since I already posted Cat people stuff I should probably tag @Michcat

The Argonian Hist temples look like Zigurats btw.

Spark

Broken
@Spark
Most things in ESO look pretty much like in the TES games and how they should look like, of course with reasonable differences as it is set 1000 years before skyrim.(or was it even 1000 before oblivion oO`?)

The only region that doesn't look like it should according to the timeline is cyrodill, which should be a swampy/jungle like area that got dried out by Talos(which wouldn't be at least 500 years from the games setting on) - I assume Zenimax and Betesda want us to kindly ignore that as I can imagine that a Jungle swamp area would mess a lot with this:

(CASTLE SIEGING - and yes the walls actually go gown)

Apparently I have no screenshots of Elyswer or Blackmarsh though, oh well I do have some of the Kajit Moon temples in Elyswer but thats about it:

The one to my character's right is the Elven Queen(also next to a Kajit) at that time btw.
Last time I played ESO was a long while ago and it felt clunky and laggy, but I guess it has updated alot. I doubt I'll ll play it looks cool with the siege weapons and stuff.

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
Was, at least for me, a lot less laggy than WoWs start back then :/

Were you by chance playing on a European Server? I heard they had tons of lag, couldn't say how it is now though since I play on the US server :D.
Only spot i ever experienced lag in Was in Cyrodill and that was a battle with at least 50 people at the same fort + Siege Weapons used :D

Posted the Screenies more to show how the areas will likely look like btw. Trying to get some of Shadowfen too.

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
Well I found time to make a few screenies of Shadofen, not uploading all of them though :p

Some temple with a few Mud-Huts occupied by Argonians

Most of shadowfen looks like this. Was often end right in swamps requiring bone-like mini bridges floating on the swamp. Please note that this is one of the nicer looking places lol.