Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Elder Scrolls Online

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
Mine is too! What's your guys names on there, mine is IceandFire, send me friend requests!

RexJen

Lord of Altera
I'm really interested in getting this game, but my laptop isnt powerful enough and my brother uses the PS4 all day (he plays Destiny, at least he is good at it)

CaliburofSouls

Lord of Altera
I'm really interested in getting this game, but my laptop isnt powerful enough and my brother uses the PS4 all day (he plays Destiny, at least he is good at it)
Really? TBH the graphics aren't insane, and you can easily tone them down. But, yeah, that's unfortunate.

RexJen

Lord of Altera
Really? TBH the graphics aren't insane, and you can easily tone them down. But, yeah, that's unfortunate.
Well, it can barely run minecraft
but then again, in the words of Lewis Brinly
"isnt it really annoying how my pc can easily run skyrim with all these mods yet it crashes with minecraft"

RexJen

Lord of Altera
okay so, my laptop CAN run it
but my password isnt being accepted, even though it is on the website!
anyone else come across this problem?

RexJen

Lord of Altera
In what form did you buy the game? It's an mmo that you have to buy, therefore you need to put in the code (key) that came with the game to activate your account.
I JUST CHECKED IN THE CASE AND IT HAS A REGISTRATION CODE. THATS WHY THE ERROR MESSAGES WERE AUTHENTICATION

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
God damn, this game looks beautiful. I really want to buy it, or at the least, have a trial, or something. But, I have a job now, and soon as I get a few paychecks, I've got Fallout 4 and Halo 5 to buy - then I'll get around to this ol' thing. UNLESS I MANAGE TO FAIL THE DRUG TEST HA.

CaliburofSouls

Lord of Altera
This game is so damn confusing. I'm still in the Ashlands, and when I finally found a way it led to The Rift which has level 40 enemies. And I'm level 14.