Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Elizabeth Kane - Animancy Legacy

RagingLunacy

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
Hollicynthea
Hollicynthea
Lover
Maybe that's the secret to wielding the powers of a Magus, condense all that magical power to tiny button form.

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
Same Arcane power focused on a smaller entity raised her to Magus status, confirmed

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Hello all,

I wanted to post here for a very quick clarification on Elizabeth's magical status. There seems to be confusion, so I just wanted to clear it up for transparency's sake. A discussion was had between myself, Lannis, and Squidzoid about the position of Magus in animancy, and it was decided that I would be taking up the role IC and OOC. OOCly, that was decided on November 10th.

However, Squid and I did not want Elizabeth to wake up one day and go from Adept to Magus with no reason nor explanation. We worked together with event staff, Blarg and Elz, to make an event chain that would explain the in-character power spike. It was a very unique set of circumstances designed to give in-character explanation of how and why she changed the way she did, and is certainly not intended for events to increase a mage's rank outside of this unique circumstance.

With that being said, if you have any questions about animancy, the nature of the school, or its future, please don't hesitate to ask. I will not be taking any more students until after the stasis ends, but I have the intention to pick up a handful more as soon as I am able.

Thank you,
Niah