Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Deceased { Elizabeth Kane }

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
He used to be there from the before times, but I had taken him off since a 4 months absence was a while, and he'd grown up. It'd probably take RPing again to form an opinion beyond, "He was a boy from Queensport that always climbed things and thought makani wanted to eat him."
;n; he lived in the castle and was tormented by her. Big sad. But yeah, I understand. Memories aren’t always reciprocal.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
+ Elizabeth now wears a sling and stint on her left arm, following the attack. A small scar on her right temple that has been healed. Thanks to Kopii, the bruises look older than they should and she is healing quickly.

+ Relations updated. Boop me if I forgot anyone.

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
You say on Discord to update, but I don’t have time to update until this evening. So you update first, then I do boi.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Alright. I think... it is done. I have updated and added several people. If I missed someone and you think you deserve something new, let me know.

Mara

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
The_Reaper_Angel
The_Reaper_Angel
Legend
I wanna know more of Elizabeth in RP, but sadly other things happened xD