Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Chieftess Ellie Strand - Guardian of The Tundra

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
I was lowkey on the verge of shelving Ellie but fortunately she got a new job that re-ignited my interest in her :3
UPDATES and also trying a new thing with relations. From now on im doing very in depth ones but only for people who have made a great impact on her (positive or negative)

THAT BEING SAID these were only the ones i could remember at the moment so if you think your char deserves one and I've just forgotten because im dumb, pls poke me.

Edit: also the relations are in descending order of time known. So the top being the people she’s known longest, bottoms being shortest.

Last edited:

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
Smol but important updates.
+new relation for GhostKairo123
+Ellie now has her own arms for ‘House of Proctor’
+Ellie got her first kill. (That wasn’t a monster or animal)
+and a new smiley ref pic because I love it and Ellie is actually smiling again ^-^
+And a new theme cause I loved it.

OH and I added my beautiful art from Kakers thank you again :heart:

Mudpaw11

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Patron
Staff
Mudpaw11
Mudpaw11
Patron
Connor and Ellie need to rp more (and on better terms)!

...its sad when the rescued child that she can't even understand is beating you

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
Was updating this and not bumping it for a little while but uh i made a new divider and changed the aesthetic a bit to suit it so bump...cant remember what all has changed since i bumped the thread last so happy update hunting.

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
A boop.
Ellie is stepping down as the Captain of the Royal guard and focusing on pursuing the hobbies that make her happy. So the updates are few but major. Hopefully soon she can get out and make some new friends. Or enemies.
Updates in red.

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
A couple little updates, changed relations some so that I can add more people to them. Poke me if you want one.

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
Small but important updates again.
Ellie has taken on Segar's role as Leader of the Strandir and her lands. His title was earl and I guess? the female version of that is countess. If anyone knows better do tell me.
Also new arts, including a wonderful piece from Kamaoe that i absolutely adore

poke me if you want a relation.

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
A small bump for updates. I made the hair canon. Also I haven’t poked this since changing my relations to that one format. Credit to Morbid and Jeroxia for that.

nothing else to note. Nothing has happened.

Poke me if you want a relation or relation update.

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
While magic is in the works for Laisa and Citrine is shelved, Ellie is my only active char so here's an update! I've actually really been enjoying playing her again, its fun to just have her joke around with people.
+Relations are updated and some are added. (Raigo, Ava, Ben, Maebh, Rook, Asero, Thryss, Eimar)
+Goals updated cause i got some plans now that all my attention is focused on her for a while
+Some fears and stuff changed cause of recent rps and how that has made her feel
+injuries
And New main ref cause her hair is growing out. I love it so much it fits her so well.

edit: also yeah poke if i forgot your relation, ellie met tons of people doing shrines and then I went on holiday so obviously my mind just blanked

Last edited:

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
Kept meaning to bump this but then more and more things were happening
I'm gonna be using palettes for threads now but this one's visibility is IFFY at best so we'll see how long it takes before I change it
ANYWHO big rp happened last night/this morning so update. Poke me if you want a relation or an update to relations
Also I haven't updated this since I got my beautiful art from Catena so i will say thanks again for that too :heart: