Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Lenore's Len-Art (feat. some nsfw posts)

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
All those drawings and not a single Cymic was shed that day.. Jk jk XD I have radiants, if you'd prefer i pay!

Lenore

Bird, Knows What's Good
Retired Staff
Len0re
Len0re
Legend
All those drawings and not a single Cymic was shed that day.. Jk jk XD I have radiants, if you'd prefer i pay!
boi I a'int want your money

I'll draw cymic.. eventually.. it basically just depends when/who I feel like drawing..

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
boi I a'int want your money

I'll draw cymic.. eventually.. it basically just depends when/who I feel like drawing..
Sure thing my friend!..- But on the morrow, i excpect to drink some gin and peck thy cheek upon which lay Aspen.

Lenore

Bird, Knows What's Good
Retired Staff
Len0re
Len0re
Legend

What's IanAwesomePants' favorite Pokemon move?

Cymic Toss.

Some weirdness happened here with the pencil, not sure exactly what it was. Just switched from SAI to Sketchbook so

Ninja edit: i'm going to redo this one actually

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
omg that is great!! XD so, i have a sketchpad, and i am still learning. Any suggested programs besides photoshop?

Lenore

Bird, Knows What's Good
Retired Staff
Len0re
Len0re
Legend

reeeeeemix!

Also, I'm sorta just winging it on digital art, my best advice would just be to watch a ton of videos.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I didn't get alerts! Why didn't I get alerts? I want alerts on everything that happens here! Give me alerts!
That collab was awesome dude, well done on getting that collab done! :O