Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Lenore's Len-Art (feat. some nsfw posts)

Lenore

Bird, Knows What's Good
Retired Staff
Len0re
Len0re
Legend
Yeah, so, pen and pencil stuff isn't my bag because I press too hard. So being an adult with money I decided to buy a little pen tablet. I'm by no means on par with the other artists around here but posting here will discourage me from deleting every single little thing I draw, which could be a good thing. Maybe I'll improve over time!

So yeah.
My bad art here.
Enjoy!

As an introduction, here's a piece I drew to get a feel for the tablet. Is jokes, no offense intended

ignis guide me

Lenore

Bird, Knows What's Good
Retired Staff
Len0re
Len0re
Legend
Aaaaaand here's something I drew on my WiiU before I decided to buy the tablet. I'm going to bed now.

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
you gave away your drawing as non-canon when ignis did not weep tears of joy at the dead elves

Lenore

Bird, Knows What's Good
Retired Staff
Len0re
Len0re
Legend
you gave away your drawing as non-canon when ignis did not weep tears of joy at the dead elves
*sweating as he tries to explain the lore to someone while also reading it for the first time*

Sir Saltington

Lord of Altera
*Empties out a pile of rock salt onto the ground, tossing the bag away as he sits on the pile.* I'm staying here for a little bit.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Aspen pls-
You and your artwork are grand. ~
(eee, ashna grumpy look with cheery aspen)

Last edited:

Lenore

Bird, Knows What's Good
Retired Staff
Len0re
Len0re
Legend
Can you guess who my favorite characters are

psa don't click this it was drawn on a massive canvas

Solus

object oriented
Staff member