Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Lenore's Len-Art (feat. some nsfw posts)

Mudpaw11

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Patron
Staff
Mudpaw11
Mudpaw11
Patron
(I haven't forgotten your commission Mudpaw just been slightly busy so not as much time to draw, is coming soon.)
I said not to stress about it! You're fine really, I understand! Also that drawing is very cute ^-^

Lenore

Bird, Knows What's Good
Retired Staff
Len0re
Len0re
Legend

Mudpaw11 I am very sorry for drawing this on the back of some printed spell cards I had, I was kinda like "oh damn, I shouldn't waste paper" before remembering I was drawing for someone

Will probably redraw, but I figured I'd post what I got!

Mudpaw11

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Patron
Staff
Mudpaw11
Mudpaw11
Patron
View attachment 104376

Mudpaw11 I am very sorry for drawing this on the back of some printed spell cards I had, I was kinda like "oh damn, I shouldn't waste paper" before remembering I was drawing for someone

Will probably redraw, but I figured I'd post what I got!
Ahh you added so much detail! Thank yoouuuu. Now, time to go add to profile
(I also approve those boots, they are worthy)

Lenore

Bird, Knows What's Good
Retired Staff
Len0re
Len0re
Legend

this is extremely old and very rough, but I just stumbled on it and remembered how much I like the idea behind it
I can't see myself getting around to redrawing it like I said I would, so I'll post this one.

Lenore

Bird, Knows What's Good
Retired Staff
Len0re
Len0re
Legend

Remembered how to draw kinda so I'm drafting commissions I should've done ages ago, here's the first one that I "finished", will probably do about 50 more drafts of this before the final

NIAH CloakedReaper Elz

Last edited: