Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Elzash's Application [Declined - Cukie1/Niko]

Eleanor

Villager
1. What is your Minecraft username?
Elzash
2. How old are you?
3. What country are you from?
Australia
4. Have you read the King's Law, Tome of Citizenship, Official Lore, and the Survival Guidesyet?
Yes
5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Metagaming: Manipulating out of character information or the game play system to your advantage
Powergaming: Min Maxing your skills and having a goal of being the most powerful or op character over enjoying the game
6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No
7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Niko
8. Tell us about yourself!
I'm a recently graduated highschool student heading into uni with an avid lore for roleplay and fantasy as a whole. I also aim to participate in reenactment style events with a fantasy theme and I also cosplay semi regularly. I'm a nut for Dragon Age, in particular their Dwarves as I love their aesthetic and armour, being a Maillesmith irl is probably a dead giveaway of that!
10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
I found this server by looking for info on a really old server I used to play on called Amaranthine Empires, which has since unfortunately died off.
About Your Character!
Character Name:
Thrud Winther
Character Age:
Character Race:
Dwarf
Appearance:
Pale skin and long braided red brown hair, bright green eyes and highly freckled skin. She is 4 foot 9 and weighs 68 kgs, her build is quite muscular and toned due to smithing work.
Written Test!
After hearing of its disappearance as a child, Thrud endeavoured find the Tankard of Korog. Having spent the fist part of her life learning the family business of smithing and mining and having been raised on Dwarven myth and legends, Thrud has chosen to go out into the world to find the Missing Tankard of Korog to bring it back to her people so that it may sit in the largest of the Dwarven temples where it rightly belongs. Thrud has spent the past three months gathering enough currency and supplies to go out into the world following the few rumours of the location of the tankard.

It has finally come time for Thrud to leave on her mission to find the Tankard of Korog. Her family has never left the town they live in in living memory and as such they are quite concerned about her voyage alone and have tried to convince her not to leave, however, Thrud's will to journey is unwavering and she is leaving anyway.

Having packed up her supplies onto the mule she manage to save up for she says her goodbyes to her friend and family, and makes her way towards her first destination, Blackstone.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
A few things to look over:
-metagaming and powergaming definitions are incorrect
-please remove any name of any other server, dead or not, it is considered advertising.
- no advanced skills. They can only be a novice Smith. No knowledge of steel or alloys to start with.
- Test is short 202/400 words

Niko

Lord of Altera
Good
Legend
SirNicholas14
SirNicholas14
Good
This application has been declined for inactivity. Feel free to reapply.