Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

emBASSy-Application [Declined - Sally]

Status
Not open for further replies.

emBASSy

Villager
1.My username in minecraft is jokaunited.
2.I am a 14 year old.
3.I am a male.
4.I live in Australia, down south
5.I have read the Survival guide and the Tome of Citizenship and I agree with everything stated.

6.I have been playing on my friends server and we did come up with the idea to make a world exactly like this, with each of us contributing in certain ways and doing certain jobs, I am currently the towns blacksmith and I do most of the crafting. I have played the elder scrolls series and enjoy them.

7.I love minecraft because it is an easy tool for my architectural drawings and I can experience what they are like. I love building and designing, I am told I have a vivid imagination and I plan to bring my Ideas to the community. I am an artist and I can bring my talents to the World of Altera and I hope to create large buildings that people will be in awe of. I am a chatty person and never turn down a good conversation. I am polite and I follow rules and I will do anything an admin asks me. I will work with others for the greater good of the community. I work better with others so bunking to make larger buildings would be easier. I believe I will be a help not a hinder to the world of Altera and help the world develop.
9.There is nothing else I would like to share.
10. I am aware that mods will be punishable and I will not use them
11.I found out about this server from basically scrolling through servers and a medieval server is what I would be interested in.
12.Is voting a requirement? because I do not want to make another account

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
It's been more than 5 days with no response, I'm afraid I'll have to decline. Although you are free to reapply :D I hope you can fix your application up and try again.

Status
Not open for further replies.