Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Emrys_myrddin's Profile

Emrys_Myrddin

Lord of Altera
Name: Emrys_Myrddin
Nickname/Alias: Emrys
Height: 6'
Weight: 12st
Hair: My hair is long and blond. I try to look like that of my elf mother, the high priestess of the elf community, she is an amazing healer and wise person, but this is suppose to be about me sorry.
Eyes: My eyes are of the lightest blue, they have been described like that of the ocean on a light day.
Skin: I have very fair skin, this i inherit of my elf family
Identifying Marks: i have a tattoo of my family crest on my right arm, when this was done it was the best day of my life. the pride swelled from me like the rising tide.
Appearance: My appearance is like that of my mothers, i have a white robe with my familys crest on either sleeve. I have a light blue belt, designed by Mord a necromancer of aspendale, more commonly known as RACrosbe, on the day that my magic advanced enough to heal people.
I have silken pants that cover the bottem half of my body, but these really cant be seen unless you sneak into my room at the end of the day while i sleep, which would not be a good idea, because i may have the power to heal but i also have power to cause you considerable damage!
I wear a bag that hangs from my back, this is to hold the herbs and other materials that i collect to make my potions and remidies. last but not least i have four leather straps that curl around my hands, they dont really have a purpose, well they didn't when i first got them, but since then they have saved my life on many occasions, but alas this is another story for another time. Buy me a drink at an inn and you might hear it sometime.
Strengths: I have many strenghts that can be seen, i have very healthy i ahve been known to out run a charging spider. I have my magic of course to heal and impower someone is a strength that can be shared to those that reside within my town, with my help we will be more of a force to recon with!
I am very good at other things such as i can lick my elbow, does that count? I do have fighting skills, because i dont think i have won a fight since my seventh birthday celeration, i had to have the last peice of cake! it was my birthday party, i though it was a given, but noooo neil had to take it! so he got a piece of my mind, so to speak. but again i am sorry i am moving away from the description of myself.
Weaknesses and fears: I am afraid of many things such as spiders, hights and... trees! you have admit they are weird, just standing there for hundreds of years! they could make the stongest of men cringe. I have a weakness for new potions and powers, i strive to be the best healer in all of the world! well you have to have a dream. I do find that women of the dwarf race make me weak at the knees. What, dont judge me, haha you know what i am talking about! i can tell, hahaha.
Background: I come from a farming village, it could be said that i did not fit in, was it because i could not get anything i planted to grow or even survive, i dont know. But my calling was in magic i found this out when my energy started to set the crops alight, i did not do it on purpose, but noone believed me! so i left, i may have been chased out by an angery mob, haha but who knows. i did not do so well by myself, i set of for Port silver, a couple of hours journey took me 3 weeks. i may not be very good with directions either. The post should be more direct and not so confusing, Port silver 7 miles east, middle of no where west! what does that mean!! On my journy i met a man, traveling alone and going in theother directon to me, but it was the first sign of life i had seen, so he let me travel with him. I found out that he was a healer and mage, we got talking about healing magic. three weekspast like days and he told me of a great town to set up my home, i believe it was called aspendale, he was the towns necromancer and told me to speak to the mayor. after leaving me realised that RACrosbie (aspendale necromancer) did not give me the directions to this town. after another 2 weeks i finally arrived at this 'Great town' but found nothing... what could i do i was sitting there hungery and angery at myself for getting lost again. hearing a noise behind me i turned to find a town! i am sure that wasn't there before. haha so yes, that is my story well brief story, it would take 23 years to tell you it in full, but again if you have the money to supply me with the ale i will gladly tell you more.
Religion and cults: I believe in the elements that have crafted this world out from nothingness, but i also have alot of respect for the other gods, new and old. Also for their followers.
Race:
half elf
Profession: I have many professions, the major one is magic, i can heal people of there injuries and i can also impower them with many things.
I could be called a herbilist, i have to collect things to conduct my rituials and healings, but it is not always herbs. i have a vast knowledge of herbs and other plants and have helped experts in this feild out, such as RACrosbie, a herb expert.
I grew up on a farm, so i am good at growing food for myself. This is something that took me years to learn how to do. Haha, yes i know took you years to grow food?! It could be said that i do not have a 'green thumb', but since my life has depended on growing things i had kinda gotten better at it, only half of my crop doies now! an improvement wouldn't you say.

Axex

Lord of House Hawklight
Approved *stamp* excellent story, well thought out, and we need more healers :)