Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Enchantments

Heie

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
* The writing is neat and orderly provided on durable paper and posted in most major cities. Blue smudges are evident on the parchment and a large red wax seal with House Dramaign's signet provides authenticity *

It has come to my attention that the enchantment that is commonly know to 'Smite' the creatures of Skraag is able to effect the spirits that are plaguing our realm at this time. All those who would seek such an enchantment can come to Dramaign Enchanting located in both Veraci and Sanardu and talk with the clerks on hand. As this is a threat to the realm as a whole, the services will be provided for free. The enchantment will work on any melee weapon of your choice. In order to provide a swift order, please provide your own weapon.

Kethron Dramaign

OOC: I have a limited up front stock that will be first provided to those already RP'd with, then following that to those who register below on a first come first served basis. After those are depleted, I will create more as soon as I can to fill the orders requested here.

Order List:
  1. Ballard
  2. Theo
  3. Ardaric [Contacted. Awaiting weapon to be forged]
  4. Vulrye
Filled Orders:
  1. Lady Kane [Two Longswords [Smiting IV]]
  2. Ballard [Longsword [Smiting III]]
  3. Ardaric [Smiting IV]
  4. Leighton [Smiting III]
  5. Theo [Smiting V]

Last edited:

Heie

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
Filled some requests. Had a busy week, so hopefully I will have more free time this week to work on these. This is also a * bump * for those who may be interested in picking up an enchantment.