Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Missing Eren Vow

AionTbird

Lord of Altera
Retired Staff
d9f3de7a4a84af6f111d8503b4acad87.png
╔ ———————————————————————————— ╗
Aesthetic-Geometric-Abstract-Art-Paintings0131.jpg
╚ ———————————————————————————— ╝
5de6de1d09f086bb72cdf9488e4eeca8.png
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Full name◦ Eren Vow Smith
Divine Profile: <O>
Race: Human
Sexuality: Ace
Height: 6"
Weight: 165 lbs
Skin: Pale
Hair Colour: Black
Hair Style: Unbridled and shaggy, swept backwards to keep it out of his eyes.
Facial Hair: Frizzy beard.
Eye Colour: Purple (Vyrism)
Voice: Speaks with a calculated tone.
Identifying Marks/Scars:

Health

Illness:
Drinking/Smoking Habits:
Smokes, casually drinks.
Memory: Solid
Hygiene: Bathes weekly
Unhealthy Habits: Pries a bit too much, is too willing to do what is necessary, lack of morality.
Medical Conditions:

╔ —————————————————————————— ╗

profile1.PNG
╚ —————————————————————————— ╝
02d59512c580dd9fac1db0022509a29a.png

Body: 4
Mind: 2
Soul: 2

Awareness: 4 ( + 1 Spot Hidden )
Ranged: 4 ( + 2 Crossbows )
Determination: 1
Evasion: 3
Stealth: 4 ( + 1 Hide in Shadows )
Melee: 2 ( + 1 Hammers )
Guile: 4 ( + 2 Magical Subtlety )
Thievery: 3 ( + 1 Pick Pockets )

Gear:
Irrut Crossbow
Bow and crossbow limbs benefit tremendously, creating bows with incredible force behind their projectiles. (Multiply the draw weight of standard non-irrut bows, crossbows, scorpios, or ballistae by 1.25. That value equals the draw weight of the item. Irrut wood pulls back into shape with more force than it was pulled back with. Multiply the force of a non-irrut projectile by 1.35. This value equals the force of the projectile when shot from an irrut item.)

Archblossom Arbalest

From the remnant powers of Archon's demise grows a tree unlike any other. Raw energies visible pulse through its teal roots. It stands tall, with long limbs covered in pure white leaves, leaves that resemble an angel's feather, but symmetrical, like a leaf. This particular tree is found at Archon's fall, just west of the Sisterhood of Shalherana's holy grove. Those with the purest hearts are rarely gifted an archblossom limb, pulsing with a gentle teal light, even after being plucked from the tree. Touching the limb brings vigor to its wielder, bringing hope to their hearts, and filling them with determination. As long as the wielder lives, their grasp on the wood will never loosen. This effect does not occur if the user does not have a soul. [Masterwork] Wisps of light seep from the grain of the wood. They coalesce into a clear shape, a circle by the holding hand, a formation of latent magics that acts as a 'sight' for the bow. This circle magnifies vision (2x), allowing for incredibly accurate shots.

Glimmersteel Warpick
Glimmersteel is a near translucent metal of extraordinary repute. Laced with near invisible strands of Immortal Diamond shards, Glimmersteel has a signature glimmering shine that gives it its' name. These shards of Immortal Diamond make the metal impossibly sharp and extremely abrasive- the stroke of a bare hand will leave it stained in blood. Wounds inflicted with a Glimmersteel blade are considered some of the most challenging to heal by even the most accomplished surgeons.

Garulf Cloak
The pelt grants its wearer the senses and smells of a wolf, giving them the ability to track their prey on a trail that would previously have been considered cold. So long as they have an initial trail or item to begin with, they can take a fresh scent of the recent few hours or more and follow it. [Masterwork] If a fresh Garulf hide is turned into a masterwork level craft, it will protect its wearer through the lingering influence of Theodra. When the wearer of the hide is being stalked, looked at, or otherwise threatened, the hide will twitch and alert its weather with a subtle nudge. It has no capability of giving a direction, but a warning nonetheless. Hunters are known to wear these hides as a ward against predators during their hunts, and wear them proudly as a trophy at other times.

Arachian Plate
Arachian Steel has been used to create armor, weapons, and tools which gave dark forces around the Nid Arach fortress an edge in battle. The reason and advantage of using Arachian Steel over any other material, is that those who surround themselves by enough of this material become immune to the "Essence of Chaos" effect that controls Nid Arach. The Essence of Chaos is in effect in Nid Arach at all times and changes daily. High-ranking Arachian officers who have been spotted wearing this steel are reported to have walked through blizzards undisturbed and could land decapitating blows with battle-axes regardless of vision-obscuring conditions brought forth by the Essence of Chaos.

Arbori Curiass
A skilled craftsman can use their leather-working abilities to craft this hide into leather armor or fittings. This armor gives a better sense of camouflage to the wearer in nature's forests, among the trees. Especially if the color of the hide is similar to its terrain. Arbori hide is as durable as oak. The 'wood' of an Arbori is inseperable from its hide, and thus, those skilled in leatherworking can create armor that is durable, and light. Processing Arbori hide includes making the hide malleable, until it is 'cured' into shape. Once cured, Arbori hide becomes even less flexible than it was in life. Despite wood-grain being visible on the surface of Arbori hide, there is no grain present in the hide, making armor even more long-lasting than if it were made of real wood.

Mirrorwood Gambeson
Its wood harbors a clean, reflective sheen. Despite being named a tree, this plant is composed mostly of long, dense, growing fibres of a bright silvery make. These fibres create a brilliant continuing spiral up the trunk of the plant. They are extremely strong, flexible like string, and can be woven into clothing, or bowstring. The fibres dull only slightly when the plant is harvested, if it is harvested. Rare and coveted, it is often used as a decoration by nobles in small pots about their home, as the Mirrorwood seems able to survive without much direct care. [Masterwork] With an increased thread count, masterworked Mirrorwood clothing becomes comparable to riveted refined steel chainmail.

Spidersilk Shirt
It is rare to have enough giant spider silk to craft anything more than a sweater, shawl, or small cloak. Gambesons and padded jackets weaved from this material offer identical resistances against attacks as steel chainmail.

Darkthread Bandanna/Cloak
Darkthread crafts circling ones head seem to block Arcane spells aimed to infiltrate the mind or soul of the wearer. Furthermore, due to its dark nature, those shrouded by a cloak of this coveted material can blend in almost completely in dark conditions. Corrupted Mirrorwood is softer than pure Mirrorwood, most like mundane silk in texture and strength.

Chrysalid's Countenance
Description: A tattoo of a chrysalid that sits on the spine of the attuned. The ink takes the appearance of blue cracks in the skin and seems to be shifting ever so slightly in the light.
Passive: When in casual conversation or periods of relaxation, the inky mass can idly act of its own volition, performing minor tasks in the vicinity. Refilling ink vials, fetching glasses, etc. It can only extend up to 20 blocks from the caster.
Active: The attuned can have the ink slip off their body into a slithering mass of ink and shadow. By concentrating, this mass can form tendrils to complete actions upon the user's will with the deftness of a pair of human hands. Any sort of stressful situation, including combat around or involving the caster, will interrupt commands and force the ink to return to their body. The ink can exert as much force as the caster could with their own hands, but is wholly unable to wield any weapons. If the inky mass gets more than 20 blocks away from the attuned, it must travel back to the attuned before being able to be re-used. If an external force were to act against the ink, IE. struck by a weapon, stomped, caught in a cage, the ink must be reformed over a 24 hour period. It can be used in this manner thrice per day.

Adder's Illusion
Description: A tattoo of a snake, painstakingly detailed that wraps around the left arm of the attuned. Its eyes are colored yellow and its scales transition between shades of blue. If caught in different lighting, the form of the tattoo almost seems to shift on the skin of the attuned.
Passive: Telepathy within 15b and must have line of sight.
Active: The attuned can will Visage's illusory prowess to assist in dodging an incoming attack. Upon threat of getting hit, the attuned can activate their artifact to shunt a small illusion in their space, allowing the oncoming attack to barely miss the actual body of the attuned. Can be used once per day.

Hefty Backpack
Description: A simple leather backpack with a variety of pockets.
Effect: Whilst it appears as a normal backpack, it is able to store far more than it would be able to, about on par with a barrel.

Clarity
Description: A snowglobe that has the top darkened like the night sky.
Effect: Once per night, the holder may shake the snowglobe to clear an area of overcast clouds in order to reveal the night sky in all its beauty for one hour. The stars seem brighter, clearer, to the holder. Does not work in storms. Limited to RP range.

Fearsome Visage
Description: A black cotton hood that covers the head and shoulders of the wearer.
Effect: When the hood is raised, those looking at the wearer see a face that would bring them terror instead of the actual character beneath.

╔ ——————————————————————————————————— ╗
71KaNz7a4JL._AC_SL1024_.jpg
╚ ——————————————————————————————————— ╝

dfe70eb1c41b49bdd820d976ef6bf0cb.png
Qualities and Flaws
Personality Strengths: Determined, familial.
Personality Flaws: Idealistic, morally ambiguous
Weaknesses: Less likely to cooperate with people he deems unnecessary, paranoid, untrusting.
Fears: Losing control
Intelligence: Educated
Alignment: Lawful Evil
Usual body posture: Slouching and lazy.

◦Goals◦

Long Term:

Change
Find a new purpose

Short Term:
Claim land
Organize his shipping company
Find more about the being in the Compendium

Completed:

Abandoned:

66b182d71a7579929a0aead724304bef.png

___...---===---...___
< O >
===---...___...---===

Marian "Knife Ears" - Huntress
"A friend, one who I trust more than anybody else on this continent. She has her priorities and I have mine, but at the end of the day we always have each others' backs. Perhaps in the future we can begin to work together a bit more, I miss the quipping."

Malark - Begünstigt
"In faith, there is desire. The more hands you have on deck, the faster you can get to these desires. He is one that always will grasp toward his desires, and given time he will achieve them. A brother, a friend, an ally, a foundation I can always lean upon.

Eliss - High Roller
"The situation is shit, a good friend thrown in the gutter because of a conflict between the powers that be. Despite it all, I hope we can keep working together. I've grown fond of our adventures and the games that we always seem to play. Hopefully we can stay civil after the dust settles."

Foxbells - Playwright
"The beginning. I wouldn't be where I am without her. Doubtful I'll ever see her again, but I won't forget where I started. Not again."

Branko - Ghoul
"Brother, in a different life. We continue to grow in power and if I keep him by my side and breathing, the sky is the limit."

Elise - Mariner
"An example of an acolyte that took my words and made them her own. She has grown far beyond what I thought she would, so much further beyond my grasp. I just hope she does not lose grasp of what really matters."

Ardaric - Captain
"An older gentleman with knowledge and experience beyond what I first thought of the man. He gave me a much needed reality check, that meeting on the boat meant more than he'll ever know."

Targ / Angau - Gremlins
"My nephews by blood. Odd at how different they all are but amusing all the same. I can see the three of them growing into a powerful force if guided correctly."

Valerie - Apostle
"I have come to realize I know little of her, but she seems to do good work with Elise. Good to have her around, another set of hands ever hurt anybody."

Aelnic - Rook
"One of the collective and one that I understand relatively little about. I've never spoken to him commonly, perhaps it is time that I do."

Luna - Researcher
"The child of Asero, and one with great understanding of the natural world. It is a shame that she decided to not pursue the path I put before her... but she will thrive with Athryl."

Lana "Prof" - Academic
"A scholar of great renown, a wealth of knowledge is contained within her that she gives freely to others. One who gifted me a great prize once, one that I have yet to utilize. Who knows where we will end up in the end."

Somnestra - Ranger
"A ranger, one of Marian's disciples. I enjoy speaking with her on occasion when she stops by the landing. I am interested to learn more of her, eventually."

Athryl - Alchemist
"An alchemist that has roamed these lands for some time. He seems to have a wealth of knowledge at his disposal, and the history to back it up. His... ambitions overlap with mine, I just need to make sure he doesn't stick his mitts where they don't belong."

Ruvan - Bar-Dwarf
"A shame what happened to his old tavern, but he seems to be doing well enough now. I'm glad, he deserves it for all the shit he's put up with."

Last edited: