Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[ESO] Lets talk Guilds - Daggerfall Covenant

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
As you can now officially Preorder-Pre/buy ESO I think the time to talk guilds has come.

I plan on creating a RP Guild for the Daggerfall Covenant, and would like to invite everyone to join up.
I'm not in the beta so I have no idea whether there will be different servers or just one big server with instances, but it would also be nice to have all hollowworlders on the same server. (Thus probably a UK/US server).

The plan regarding the guild is having lawful good characters, and be like some kind of Order.
I myself will, depending on their stats and boni as they have yet to be announced, either play an Imperial or Breton Templar.
I will be honest in advance though - I do not plan on becoming emperor, since from what we have been told in previous interviews, it literally takes one to haven no life at all.
That however doe snot mean that no one else from the guild will be allowed to try their luck ;).

So if you plan on having a lawful good character in the Daggerfall Covenant and would like to join post :D.
Oh yeah it is notable that you can play any race in any faction if you get a digital version/pre order (more info on the ESO HP).

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
I actually am seriously considering Daggerfall, so count me in :D

K9

Triangles are my favourite shape
Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
Debating a Redguard character, so I might join you.

-K9

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
I'll wait for the finished game this time. beta testing STO took enough nerves off me :p.
Especially if you sometimes find old beta bugs re-emerging after a patch lol

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
Order of the Golden Sword founded - RP/PVE/Pvp (for those that want to feel the sheer awesomeness of Cyrodill)
All classes welcome :D

Hellworm1

Loyal Servant of Altera
Welcome to the Daggerfall Covenant. I run an RP guild named the Vanguards of Stormhaven. Now, another RP guild is a huge yay! for me, since lots of people just ignore or disturb RP. Hence... I was thinking about an RP alliance between guilds. If you are ok with that, that is

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
Bumping this.

I have been playing this for.. well.. quite a bit. If you guys want to friend me on it or whatever the character name is "Athryl" [Of course] and the actual tag I use is @IceandFire. I would love some folks to quest with, or do some fun PvP :D

Estes241

The Talking Pizza
Retired Staff
Bumping this.

I have been playing this for.. well.. quite a bit. If you guys want to friend me on it or whatever the character name is "Athryl" [Of course] and the actual tag I use is @IceandFire. I would love some folks to quest with, or do some fun PvP :D
Ermagerd I've been playing this much lately as well... But for whom you scoundrel?

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
I got no idea why I didn't get the alerts for this thread oO.
I) will probably go back to ESO this weekend. Nothing to study and there is a harvester dungeon boss that wants to fall :p - Will send out everything by then :D

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
Well if'n you do, I still got a char in Stonefalls, so would be easy to run about with yaself.
Right, I'll PM you in a bit. I think you can still friend my handle [IceandFire] though. Otherwise yeah, it'd be fun.

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
FI sent ;).
As for PVP I will probably stay in Chrysamere, except I can find out where all our people from there went after the Pact got mass Guest players in there... (We still seem to have won the campaign as I got over 30K gold from the Kingdom oO)