Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Estate For Sale

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
For Sale:
I have too much on my plate, and this isn't really the angle I am taking Laisa anymore so I'm selling her home - The Pashmina Estate. It is a 36 plot domain with a manor, gardens, dock, cottage and stables. No ports to it as I never got around to that. The manor is four floors, with some complete rooms and some empty. On the second floor is one particularly large, empty room that I had intended to use as a museum but also never got around to, and the entire top floor is a library, which even if you don't want you can certainly collect and sell the bookshelves. As I am leaving the place untouched and it has 36 plots my base price is going to be 170k, but up for negotiation if there is only one person interested, if there is more than one I will do highest bidder wins and if no one is interested I'll just refund it.
2021-01-06_11.29.09.png2021-01-06_11.29.27.png2021-01-06_11.30.20.png2021-01-06_11.30.30.png2021-01-06_11.30.39.png

If you wish to see more of the build it's here on the map. Feel free to explore.
nyeh.PNG

If you are interested, PM me here or on Discord. I will ask your intentions as I am only interested in people who want to keep the region for IC purposes. I will not be selling it to anyone who just wants to mine it for resources and then refund it.

Galaxy

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Hero
Staff
uhavebeengalaxyd
uhavebeengalaxyd
Hero
oh!!! the one near alderwood!!! i've seen this place!!

sadly even if i did have the money i would not have any ic reason to have it atm

Opal

Lord of Altera
Legend
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
opal_frog
opal_frog
Legend
ASCSVB I’d offer but i do not have the money in any way shape or form- I’ve seen this place near Alderwood and it’s awesome