Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Etrius Remondin

Serenade

Loyal Servant of Altera
Patron
_Serenade_
_Serenade_
Patron
BirdCrest.png
Botvit1.png
Etrius.png
Upvit1.png
original.png

"Hi, I'm Etrius~ Nice meeting you!"

[General Information]

Name:
Etrius Remondin
Race: Human
Relationship Status: Taken
Social Status: Entrepreneur
Sexuality: Heterosexuality

Current Homes:
Storms Landing Main workshop, Verdant Valley Housing, Linistel Brewery, Astrum Housing
Botvit1.png
Appearance.png
Upvit1.png

DtQIaOxXcAAqxd1.png

[Body Specific]

Height:
5'11 / 180.34 cm
Weight: 160 lbs / 72.5 kg
Body Build: Mesomorph
Shape of Face: Lightly Oval
Skin Color: Warm Ivory
Eye Color: Lazuli Blue
Hair Color: Black
Voice: Bright and Gentle spoken
Physical Disabilities: None
Jewelries or Accessories: None

Notable Features:

||Scars of cuts around both of his arms||
||A Cut on his left shoulder would be seen if his sleeves are raised||
||A scar oh his left thigh from a crossbow bolt||
||Small cuts on some parts of his fingers||

Botvit1.png
Personality.png
Upvit1.png

|| Likes ||
- Music
- Brewing
- Writing
- Nature
- Alcohol
- Novels

|| Dislikes ||
- Sadness
- Seperation
- Breaking trust
- Chaos

|| Strengths ||
- Optimistic
- Generous and kind
- Sweet
- Helpful
- Honest

|| Weaknesses ||
- Self-doubting
- Self-blame
- Impulsive
- Overthinking

Botvit1.png
goal.png
Upvit1.png

|| Short Term Goals ||

- Acceptance in lost [Accomplished]
- Learn Archery
- Have a complete set of armor forge by a smith

|| Long Term Goals ||

- Own a piece of land to build his own manor
- Get married
- Explore Altera completely
- Master Elven language
- Be a better person
- Learn Magic
- Learn deep branches of other Professions
- Write his own Novel/Story
- Well known Brewer & Musician

|| Religion ||

He respects and Appreciate the gods, though he hasn't found any god to have any interest in worshiping. Though if persuaded properly he might cling to one

|| Alignment ||
Neutral

Botvit1.png
fav.png
Upvit1.png
b67f0b691cd47380d15fa317560a2675.png
[Favorite Past time]
Playing the lute or piano
Roaming around with someone he knows
Sitting near the fireplace as he reads a book

[Favorite thing to do when it's raining]
Be by the side of a window watching the rain outside, sometimes listening to it as he plays the piano.

[Favorite Non-alcoholic Drink]
Tea

[Favorite Alcoholic Drink]
Rum

[Smoking]
None

Botvit1.png
relation.png
Upvit1.png
[Celaena Emarosa || The Heart]
"
I trust you~" - Etrius
"
For trusting me, looking after me and for being willing to take me somewhere else. For everything" - Celaena

[Rina Valven || The Support]
"
You shouldn't cry you know? It will hide that beautiful smile on your face~" - Etrius
"
Please, Don't do anything risky while i'm gone" - Rina

[Elanor || The Wind]
"
You should take care of yourself~" - Etrius
"
You're worse off than I am- Why are you looking after me?" - Elanor

[Aislin || The Bird]
"
Then let's learn everything together~" - Etrius
"
I cannot wait to learn alongside you." - Aislin

[Ronak Rothguard
|| The Smith]
"
My father said the same, though i still found him as the best~ " - Etrius
a’ make a’ poor father, Etrius. a’ just try because nay one else would fer tha’ benbins.” - Ronak

[Lura Omaric Rothguard
|| The Artist]
"
Cry not because you are weak, it's because you've been strong for too long" - Etrius
I don't wanna show my weakness to the people i love” - Lura

[Taelin Menguar || The Hyper]
"
You'd be a great musician~" - Etrius
You'll teach me how to play piano?!” - Taelin

[Fronslin Menguar || The Mage Father]
"
Well, you got one curious lad here waiting for you to tell your story~" - Etrius
No one, wants to listen to my stories
” - Fronslin

[Valtae Menguar || The Kind Mother]
"
I dreamed in having my own place where i can teach those who'd want to learn music and literature~ Being a proper role model for the young ones~" - Etrius
Sharing ones passion helps others grow
” - Valtae

[
Hakovi
|| The Eye in the Sky]
"
I've seen birds before, pretty sure you ain't just an ordinary one. {It's wearing fucking pants...}" - Etrius
Do you have any gems?
- Hakovi

[Talos
|| The Construct]
"
I might call it being careful, since not everyday one would be able to interact with your kind" - Etrius
You fear me? - Talos

[
Maebh
|| The Seer]
"
I do have a name, though i guess barkeep works" - Etrius
Keep up Honky-tonk. There, that's a third for you” - Maebh

[Arielle du Lavoyard || The Noble]
"May your run be successful" - Etrius
I'm glad, she's safe~” - Arielle

Botvit1.png
skill.png
Upvit1.png
b84ae5f0206d74286111859cc22fbdba.png

[Basic Skills]

|| Writing || [7/10]
|| Reading || [7/10]
|| Cooking || [7/10]
|| Cleaning || [5/10]
|| Art || [3/10]
|| Communication || [10/10]

[Intermediate Skills]

|| Short sword mastery || [6/10]
|| Archery || [3/10]
|| Dual-wielding || [4/10]
|| Piano || [9/10]
|| Lute || [7/10]
|| Bartending || [7/10]
|| Brewing || [8/10]
|| Wood Cutting || [5/10]
|| Carving || [5/10]
|| Tailoring || [0/10]
|| Smithing || [0/10]

[Advanced Skills]

|| Medical || [0/10]
|| Magic || [0/10]

Botvit1.png
back.png
Upvit1.png
Etrius is Kind, Sincere and Keen. Unknown for him on where he is originally born, Having another sibling before they left the land to live at the ocean by boat. Her sister separated from him. at the age of 16 he lost his parents in a storm. While travelling on boat, As he was wash off at shore. He'd woken up, with bruises and scratches on some parts of his arm and legs. His Memory lightly shaken, blurry as he doesn't remember clearly the face of her own sister that was left behind. slowly traversing the fog presented in front of him. He'd stumble upon a pier seeing himself present in the Island of Astrum, surrounded by high and flat rugged summits with volcanic rocks spread around. Alone and shaken, He wandered around the parts of the slums. He'd sleep coldly at piers shoreline. He would avoid any person as he was still shaken from the lost of his parents. But as a few more days passing by he'd set himself to move on. Only having the memories with him, He'd start to show himself more. But without stuttering or hiding on sides of the alleyways, In exchange for food and a few pieces of clothing . He'd enter any type of occupation that he would be found fitting. The Locals kindness would reach out to him as he shows his own form of kindness. He'd gain some trust from the locals as few more days go by. As new fortunate things happen to his life, he shifted his interest in having combat experience. By watching guards train, he'd take small time of practice with them from the afternoon until the evening by himself. Years would slowly past by and at the age of 21. There's not much of him showing anything that he excels at. with the worn equipment that he was given. At his age his attitude would be more straight forward and would have more curiosity about the land of Astrum. His days would go from taking delivery task for some locals like doing delivery or cleaning, When he has free time on his has he'd spend it by being at the pier reading old books that have been handed down to him as payment for his duties, Etrius can read but he does not have much knowledge when it comes to certain literature of astrum, he doesn't have any friends, even as friendly and helpful of a person he became. He would feel disconnected from the local scene At some days he would be roaming around the areas of Astrum. As he stayed long enough he had a wider understanding of what he might want to do, As he kept talking to the people at the pier. He'd hear that there's much bigger lands that he can discover beyond the large scale of ocean in front of him. He decided to travel towards Storms landing. Looking for new opportunities only with his small bits of experience on his hand and his will to discover and find new purpose to move forward. With his hope of reuniting with his sister.
Botvit1.png
music.png
Upvit1.png
[Introduction]

This part of the profile explains and gives some ideas of how would one understand some music that Etrius plays in RP. Each song is based on certain events and occurrence that actually happened. Therefore, this might get updated in each time i encounter and see fit that a song matches a certain event my character gets himself into.

[Song name: First Love]

Being left by our love is painful, but what is more painful? Leaving your love knowingly and seeing that person fight for you.
It's about having a lot of mixed emotions. I knew it was imminent, but that doesn't make it hurt any less. For a long time we were going down different paths, but I still held on to the chance that we might go back to where we used to be.

538-5389559_decorative-arts-square-symmetry-ornament-line-border-line copy.png

[Song name: On the Nature of Daylight]

The subtle build up helps create this transcending sensation. In Arrival it was despair and fragility, for any number of different people it could mean something else. By the End of the track you almost feel refreshed and cleansed, as if you’ve come through something important with the music as your guide.
Botvit1.png

Attachments

Last edited:

Serenade

Loyal Servant of Altera
Patron
_Serenade_
_Serenade_
Patron
Profile Completed~ Relationships will be updated constantly as the RP goes on