Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished Evacuation of Lydel

HogoShi_Kitsune

Lord of Altera
Legend
HogoShi_Kitsune
HogoShi_Kitsune
Legend
*News by word of mouth would spread, coming from Elfa herself*

Attention residents of Lydel.

I, Elfa, as your acting mayor, hereby order an evacuation of Lydel.

This is in response to having been raided twice by the Engems, and a possibility of there being a third. As you know, I have fled Lydel for this reason. Please, pack your bags quickly, take anything of value with you, and travel to some place safe. Ownership of houses shall be maintained during this temporary leave.

Also, please take care not to pass this word on to anyone except residents of Lydel. If knowledge of this is passed into enemy hands, it might prompt bloodshed.

Good luck.

--------------------------------------------

Anyone living in or staying in Lydel for an extended period of time now knows this as IC knowledge.
Everyone else must hear it through normal means -- word of mouth, reading, etc.

Last edited:

Tybalt

Lord of Altera

This is in response to have been raided twice by the Engems, and a possibility of there being a third. As you know, I have fled Lydel for this reason. Please, pack your bags quickly, take anything of value with you, and travel to some place safe. Ownership of houses shall be maintained during this temporary leave.

Also, please take care not to pass this word on to anyone except residents of Lydel. If knowledge of this is passed into enemy hands, it might prompt bloodshed.

Good luck.

Anyone living or staying for an extended period of time now knows this as IC knowledge.
Everyone else must hear it from a character.
Um, I don't remember any discussion about Raiding Lydel, I did suggest we should cleanse it tho if you know what I mean ;)

Should be a fun event regardless :)

HogoShi_Kitsune

Lord of Altera
Legend
HogoShi_Kitsune
HogoShi_Kitsune
Legend
Oh, so you guys know, Never put me in charge of a town -- it gets evacuated. I've been in charge of a town twice. Once as a different character who moved in under martial law after the ruler decided to run with the town's money, and now here.

Ddaug

Lord of Altera
I havent even left yet and this is happening... I can only imagine what will happen a week from now... Ohgawdwai

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Um, I don't remember any discussion about Raiding Lydel, I did suggest we should cleanse it tho if you know what I mean ;)

Should be a fun event regardless :)
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm sounds /alot/ like raiding... They did kinda walk in and kidnap people >.>

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
. . . I was planning on visiting lydel...

You... wow..why engems
*Angry*

wonder how im gonna react to yet another ghost town D:

Goldengem25

The Kingdom Crusher
Didn't even raid, let alone go there more than once for a tour.

Official response:

"Dear Halfings, we've not raided you. This is propaganda on the highest degree. We've only ever even visited Lydel once when we asked for a tour; seeing as we were responsibly for bringing the man who committed genocide to justice. The only action considered provocative was the arrest of the serial killer Morna; which was allowed by the leader known by Habin Lydel. And no, we're not going to raid as a response to this. You fail to realize who we are. We are you. We're the result of Civilization hating its own people and condoning murderers, cannibals, and worse. We'd like to ask simply you actually talk to us before doing something so outlandish.

Might, glory and valour.

PS. We can supply travel logs and anything else. We're not lying."

OOC responce: ^

BarbarianGaming

Lord of Altera

This is in response to having been raided twice by the Engems, and a possibility of there being a third. As you know, I have fled Lydel for this reason. Please, pack your bags quickly, take anything of value with you, and travel to some place safe. Ownership of houses shall be maintained during this temporary leave.

Good luck.

Anyone living in or staying in Lydel for an extended period of time now knows this as IC knowledge.
Everyone else must hear it through normal means -- word of mouth, reading, etc.
Also we have never actually raided Lydel. And if someone has spread rumors of us planning to raid Lydel they are pretty much giving out high quality BS.