Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished Evacuation of Lydel

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Elfa, could you kindly just tell us what looked like a raid by Engem to you?

I do know that some people were there yesterday that killed Dax but they were not Engem. If their intent was to frame Engem then they have done a good job.

Exclaimer

Lord of Altera
It doesn't have to be true for her to do this, you know. She could have easily seen this and overreacted, considering her to-be-wife died IN FRONT OF HER.

Just a thought. :D

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
It doesn't have to be true for her to do this, you know. She could have easily seen this and overreacted, considering her to-be-wife died IN FRONT OF HER.

Just a thought. :D
That's what I was getting at at my previous post >.>, also, the people we took were loyal to Robert, you know, the guy who killed Therry. From the beginning Engem were helping Lydel after that :)

BarbarianGaming

Lord of Altera
Its still the same thing, think of this. If a someone commits murder of an American official and goes to Mexico (not that I consider Lydel to be Mexico) and gets a job there and makes friends and says that he/she has changed do you think it makes that much of a difference? They still commited murder and they are still a criminal.

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Its still the same thing, think of this. If a someone commits murder of an American official and goes to Mexico (not that I consider Lydel to be Mexico) and gets a job there and makes friends and says that he/she has changed do you think it makes that much of a difference? They still commited murder and they are still a criminal.
I am not disagreeing with you at all. But lets just say that the Engem's are the US and Lydel is Switzerland (Neutral country). I doubt, the US is allowed to go over and arrest someone in Switzerland with out an OK first or some type of previous agreement which I doubt Engem's and Lydel have. (I could be wrong)

Goldengem25

The Kingdom Crusher
The previous agreement was with Habin. He was fine with a short prison sentence with a conditional release.

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
The previous agreement was with Habin. He was fine with a short prison sentence with a conditional release.
Alright well no one ever told me about this agreement. Morna was just told she would be handed over to Tybalt..

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Alright well no one ever told me about this agreement. Morna was just told she would be handed over to Tybalt..
Well in medieval times there is this thing called a blood price.

If someone were to kill someone it is up to their closest relative to track down and capture the offender. It is then up to them to what the punishment is. Sometimes you would get a forgiving person and they will only cut the offender.

HogoShi_Kitsune

Lord of Altera
Legend
HogoShi_Kitsune
HogoShi_Kitsune
Legend
Also we have never actually raided Lydel. And if someone has spread rumors of us planning to raid Lydel they are pretty much giving out high quality BS.
There are no IC rumors (that I'm aware of) about you raiding a third time. However, twice is enough for Elfa to get everyone the flock out of there.

Exclaimer

Lord of Altera
Guys, I'd like to say sorry; a lot of the things I said, I did not realize would be taken as immediately true.

Everything I know about this is rumor, because Therry was nowhere to be seen during any attacks/visits that could have been made. She was told false info, and believed it because she trusts her wife-to-be and friends that told her stuff about it. I shared it, not thinking that people might assume that what I posted to be true.

If you're giving OOC'ly hate to anyone involved with this, stop.

HogoShi_Kitsune

Lord of Altera
Legend
HogoShi_Kitsune
HogoShi_Kitsune
Legend
Alright, so what Elfa is calling "raids" is this: First, Morna was taken and from her point of view, kidnapped. While Elfa was in Hound-Ru looking for her (after being told by Mila(?) that she was taken), she saw Goren and Landir in chains being taken into the only area she was not allowed access to. She goes back to Lydel and finds they were taken from Lydel as well. Now, these are people (Especially Morna), that she has an attachment to. Granted, it is lesser for Goren, and she only barely knows Landir, however she gets worried that the Engems are just capturing random people that "might" be related to Robert or Tybalt's death (since she knows of that ICly). So, worried for herself, she flees Lydel, and then evacuates it as well because she doesn't want anyone else to be taken.

Now, the "'might' be related" part is admittedly off, but that's her thinking icly.

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Guys, I'd like to say sorry; a lot of the things I said, I did not realize would be taken as immediately true.

Everything I know about this is rumor, because Therry was nowhere to be seen during any attacks/visits that could have been made. She was told false info, and believed it because she trusts her wife-to-be and friends that told her stuff about it. I shared it, not thinking that people might assume that what I posted to be true.

If you're giving OOC'ly hate to anyone involved with this, stop.
No no no, there is no ooc hate :heart: ;-;

We just don't even know why Elfa thinks there was two raids to begin with. Because if Engems really did, there would be no need to do it twice

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Alright, so what Elfa is calling "raids" is this: First, Morna was taken and from her point of view, kidnapped. While Elfa was in Hound-Ru looking for her (after being told by Mila(?) that she was taken), she saw Goren and Landir in chains being taken into the only area she was not allowed access to. She goes back to Lydel and finds they were taken from Lydel as well. Now, these are people (Especially Morna), that she has an attachment to. Granted, it is lesser for Goren, and she only barely knows Landir, however she gets worried that the Engems are just capturing random people that "might" be related to Robert or Tybalt's death (since she knows of that ICly). So, worried for herself, she flees Lydel, and then evacuates it as well because she doesn't want anyone else to be taken.

Now, the "'might' be related" part is admittedly off, but that's her thinking icly.
Has she not seen the note on Azerports inn door?

HogoShi_Kitsune

Lord of Altera
Legend
HogoShi_Kitsune
HogoShi_Kitsune
Legend
Has she not seen the note on Azerports inn door?
She's one of the people who discovered it. I think she presented it to Brogan. However, there is (understandably), a degree of disbelief with the note. She believes Scar killed him, but is skeptical about the rest. This was reinforced when she met Morna and found out she's a nice person, and so now she completely discounts any connection she may have had.

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
She's one of the people who discovered it. I think she presented it to Brogan. However, there is (understandably), a degree of disbelief with the note. She believes Scar killed him, but is skeptical about the rest. This was reinforced when she met Morna and found out she's a nice person, and so now she completely discounts any connection she may have had.
Welp :/, this will be interesting. I really don't care if there is a lot of lieing and misinterpretations, it's gonna make fer some great RP :D

Helios

Legend of Altera

And Dax died....