Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Event] Adventure Awaits | 27th April, 5PM EST

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
ADVENTURE AWAITS
- GRASPING VOID -
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Several notices have been pinned about Storm's Landing, inviting a selection of adventurers to the wreckage in the deserts;

Seeking Adventure? Desiring Wealth? Come join me in a venture to the sands in a week's time, for there are treasures abound and mysteries to solve. No constructs permitted.
Many Regards,

Thryss Vendolyn

- - -
This event is also a party sign up, with two spots reserved for Thryss to pick for reasons. Apologies for midweek, this week is uncertain for me.
Constructs are not welcome but they are free to try and stop people from going and I'll do a secondary smaller roster for them to 'follow' the main party and come into play a bit after it starts, limited to three for being 'sneaky'.

DATE | Tuesday 27th April
TIME | Roughly 5PM EST

MORTAL ROSTER [7/7]
▲ Thryss
▲Maebh
▲Lana
▲Ginnian
▲Foxbells
▲Xozu
▲Hellmann

CONSTRUCT ROSTER [6/6]
▲ Crucible
▲ Elegance
▲ Kaar
▲ Dauhm
▲Aegis
▲ Orro

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━​

Last edited:

Luam

friendly neighborhood inquisitor
Legend
Retired Staff
SirLiam1124
SirLiam1124
Legend
Crucible for the Construct roster :)

MercurySteve

Lord of Altera
Patron
Pronouns
He/Him
Mercury_Steve
Mercury_Steve
Patron
If the constructs join a bit later, I'd like Elegance to attend that. (will be fine for half past, if too late ignore meeee)

Though, if there's constructs with weapons wanting to go, I'll gladly give that spot up!

Retro

Lord of Altera
Patron
Retired Staff
Retro_hagrid
Retro_hagrid
Patron
I'd like to join as Kaar. Though if the list fills up, I'll give up my spot to someone else.

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
I wrote Lana down on the roster but let me know if she ends up not going. I've also, by request, expanded on the Constructs - And added 3 more.