Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [Event] Bestow | Friday 9th July, 3PM EST

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
༺═──────────────────═༻
BESTOW
Restoration Campaign
༺═──────────────────═༻

Those of Shalherana and Jishrim hear the cries of an infant at dawn and dusk, and feel a pull, an urgency, to a place of mixed paths and lost faith...

[ OOC ]

This is an event to be held at the Crossroads, the pull and sensation only applicable to those of the two faiths stated above. They may of course talk to others, but this event will likely be a violent one. If either side would like to try and set something up before the event, let me know, I'll see what I can do.

DATE | Friday 9th July
TIME | 3PM EST
RATED | Violent

JISHRIM [0/7 ]

SHALHERANA [ 0/7 ]

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Last edited:

Retro

Lord of Altera
Patron
Retired Staff
Retro_hagrid
Retro_hagrid
Patron
pull and sensation only applicable to those of the two faiths stated above.
Does this mean, as in, the event is explicitly for these two faiths and no one else. Or It's explicitly for these two faiths, but their associates who worship other gods or entities may join?

The_VALKYRIE

Lord of Altera
Legend
The_VALKYRIE
The_VALKYRIE
Legend
This is an event to be held at the Crossroads, the pull and sensation only applicable to those of the two faiths stated above. They may of course talk to others, but this event will likely be a violent one. If either side would like to try and set something up before the event, let me know, I'll see what I can do.
Seems to me other Faith's are not barred specifically, only that they feel no urgency to be there at the time or place specified wothout notice

Edit responded on mobile formatting may be non existant

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
The event is open to who they may invite or inform, but they alone are the ones who feel the 'pull' or 'wailing'.

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
I'm going to make this TBD, I'll sort it for a day not the 4th July as I think a lot are busy then. :)

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
This is moved to friday 9th, EST. In the interest of fairness and so it is not too hectic for me to work with, we'll go with a party of seven for each 'side'. You do not need to be a Jishrimite to be on the Jishrim side nor the same for Shalherana, but the general goal should align.

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
I cannot make this, but as Retro is leading team Jish, I am sure he can sort it out

Last edited:

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
I may have an appointment to drag my father to that day, I'll be on if I can, that's a promise.

Retro

Lord of Altera
Patron
Retired Staff
Retro_hagrid
Retro_hagrid
Patron
A bit difficult for me as I have a celebration I have to attend early the next day after and I suspect this will be at least two hours.

Last edited:

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
I've discussed with Shally/Jishrim exalts and Friday, 3PM EST is the final date and time. Apologies for the mixups folks, I'll get the lists of players to me and go from there.

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
This is complete. Thordil went around at the end to stake the bodies of the dead Jishrimites, so those who died there should post in the queue. I'll be going through and adding edits tomorrow to get you back in the game asap, you'll be back soon! Campaign times mean no penalties on deaths, so dont worry about counters and so on for the duration. Conflict was good today, thanks to everyone for being patient, and thanks to GhostKairo for helping to DM combat with me!