Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [Event] Bloom | 8th August, 3:30EST

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
1627955032320.png
[ ART CREDIT ]
༺═──────────────────═༻
BLOOM

Restoration Campaign
༺═──────────────────═༻

Rumour spreads of strange lights in the night to the west of the Landing, in the woodlands, and the sounds of song. White petals seem to scatter to the winds each evening, to be found upon the new morning, and some travellers believe this to be the source of these magical healing flowers. One praises 'Lady Life' for fixing his broken leg, and says whatever they are, they must be protected for others may seek to exploit them or remove them altogether...

[ OOC ]
This is an event where I'll attempt to make it more open and less of a party, but so that the focus is more of a gentle and peaceful encounter instead. Violence is still possible and on the cards for those who seek it, but it is not the main focus, and this event is encouraged for those seeking a campaign event but have new characters.

DATE | 8th August
TIME | 3:30PM EST
RATED | Moderate

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Last edited:

JennyBean

Legend of Altera
Spooky
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her
SkelepunBeanie
SkelepunBeanie
Spooky
If its cool, Valerie will be along too. no worries if not.

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
It's public, anyone can go, but I will push this to 3:30EST to give me time to have dinner first. Sorry! (I woke up very late)

Dappest

Loyal Servant of Altera
mon1496
mon1496
damn if i had known this morning I would have made my shift earlier and made it now I can't go. have fun all