Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Event] Day of the Departing

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Day of the Departing - An Offering to The Grey Lady

[Ooc notice: This is an event for your characters that wish to depart the living realm peacefully without a bloody end. If your character attends this event and he/she has the IC reason to leave this world- you are making an ooc agreement on the character’s final death. Alts are welcome to attend. Morbid.

Edit: Elderly requested to attended.
Note: Elderly will be requested to speak of their past~ Have your backstory prepared~!

Edit: There will be a request to the Lady]

standingpose.png

As the pure-white moonlight shines down upon the statue- it illuminates The Grey Lady. Her figure, her robes, her staff and most of all her commanding stance. She has come to guide the passing souls forward into eternal rest. To Peace. The night is marked as the Day of the Departing - From atop the gathering circle- down the path towards the Circled Platform- The awaiting souls march side by side as the cold wind blows upon the dark starry night. As they circle around the platform- they await the strike of Midnight.
Public.
The Grey Isle- Near the Grey Lady Statue, Gathering will be on the top most Gazebo.
Time: Saturday, October 25. 11 am pst -​
Priest/Priestess: Ashna Khovr
Unto Eternal Peace.
@Michcat @Estes241

Tagging le Acolytes:
@CthulhuPeople @Hogo-Sha Kitsune @TheDeester

Last edited:

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Sounds like it- Grim Dark. 2spooky4me- reasons I did it in October.
Sad event is sad.

On a better note- this is mostly for those who feel their characters have full filled their lives and instead of waiting for old age- tada.

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
This is....

of the highest heresy :heart:. I am sure Lord Ignis would rather have thousands of souls to serve in his immortal armies then to have them leave the mortal plane in entire group suicides... as a follower of light and Sun, My character can't help but see the Grey Lady fall very low in his estime, to the point where it may be required to save those poor sheeps able to fall for such horrid fate, truly an eternity of basking in His glorious light be several times better then a sorrowful, grey and morbid death such as this... Every living being should have the moment of their deaths be told as epics of gigantic proportions, not macabre heresy like this...

I still love the idea, gj matey! :heart:

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
"Heresy? .. No matter your .. elaborate and ornate way of end- Death will befall you. It is all the same to she who guides you to the gates of the Afterlife. For those who wish for a peaceful end to a peaceful means... a path has sprung open."

Hue- thanks m8t.

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
This is....

of the highest heresy :heart:. I am sure Lord Ignis would rather have thousands of souls to serve in his immortal armies then to have them leave the mortal plane in entire group suicides... as a follower of light and Sun, My character can't help but see the Grey Lady fall very low in his estime, to the point where it may be required to save those poor sheeps able to fall for such horrid fate, truly an eternity of basking in His glorious light be several times better then a sorrowful, grey and morbid death such as this... Every living being should have the moment of their deaths be told as epics of gigantic proportions, not macabre heresy like this...

I still love the idea, gj matey! :heart:
Common: The sun doesn't like Suicide shops.

The sun rather use them as cannon fodder.

dUMMY

Dead Man Walking
Dummyplug
Dummyplug
Imma steal them souls, I'll drink them up!!!

And thus is the relationship between Skraag and the Grey Lady! :D

I like the idea though, it's a lot like my idea for 'Skraag's Home of Alternative Relief'.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
+Acolytes have been requested to attend.

[Ooc note: Elder temps requested as well ;> Old peeeeoppplleee]