Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [Event] Desolation | 16th July, 5EST

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
1625891986946.png
[ ART CREDIT; 'SEENYA' ]

༺═──────────────────═༻
DESOLATION

Restoration Campaign
༺═──────────────────═༻

After the deaths of many and the falling of the child into Jishrim hands, great turmoil has taken over the lands as Life twists in her own growing madness. Injured severely in the battling with Evil and with little to reign her in, her rage and wrath spreads to the lands. From the Landing as its main point it spreads outwards to all of the continent, wilderness growing wild and in extreme abundance, creatures forming half complete and half maddened like their creator. Many children seem to vanish from their cribs, only to be replaced a few days later sickened or no longer living at all. Wailing mothers become more common, acts of great cruelty intermingling with the actions of Life, as they continue to pull and pry at one another...

Yet there is rumour, whispers spread of a great summons in the Grand Cathedral, to call Life there like a moth to a flame. Some hope that the child may be recovered and shown in effort to align her anew, to save her from the corrupting madness that took her so long ago. Other speak of her chains and a growing opportunity. These whispers seem to come from no real origin, heard on the wind...

[ OOC ]

This is a public event that ideally aims to be the main event to set off a series of others, and whilst it is public and open to all I do expect some degree of conflict though this will be more story based. I'll try to get some DM's on backup regardless. From now until the event I am open to players and event staff DMing as various weird creatures and causing a bit of madness here and there for others. You can double check by asking me if its alright, but the more that happens the more people can experience, and it may be a good opportunity to see how DMing suits you.
Apologies if the date/time does not suit, I'm trying to fit people in where I can with timezones and fully occupied weekends.

DATE | 16th July
TIME | 5PM EST
RATED | Violent

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The_VALKYRIE

Lord of Altera
Legend
The_VALKYRIE
The_VALKYRIE
Legend
yall will hav eto tell me how this goes, i'm batting a thousand on actual campaign event participation

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
This is a violent event in and around the Cathedral, and as such I will ask all plans are told to me ahead of time as I'll be juggling a lot today. I do want to state: The usual rules for the cathedral with violence will not be applicable here once the event begins, you may know this IC via the divine or rumour. The Pantheon will be occupied.

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
This is done. I'm too tired right now to sort threads, but a few things:

Thank you Solus for helping to DM !
Jishrimites who exploded or turned into locusts and so on became 'tiny spiders' so they could observe the event. They're dead, now, and can enter the queue.
Life fractured into seven pieces, and 7 pieces moved across the skies like shooting stars.
There was a lot of chaos in the Landing and in the skies as several of the Pantheon sought to keep Jishrim (and the rest of his court) at bay.
Later, there was a big stream of black energy and screams and wailing of tortured souls echoed across the lands.

Probably more. Threads... Tomorrow, probably.