Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [Event] Echoes | 18th June, 5PM EST

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
1623875440397.png
[ ART CREDIT ]

༺═──────────────────═༻
ECHOES

Restoration Campaign
༺═──────────────────═༻

The great ravine that divides the city of Queensport has a long history all in itself, be it what created it or what came out of it in times after. Whilst spirits of the dead are rumoured to linger within it, it is also the origins of a great swarm of spiders larger than dogs that did great damage many years ago. And yet, as parents tell their children tales to keep them from venturing, the tales seem too close to home, echoes of movement at night from within the ravine being heard several nights in a row, since the downpour of arachnids began...

A group is to be organised and sent to examine the source and destroy any remnants if the rumours are true.

[ OOC ]

This is part of a series of events following the same basis of 'Giant Spider Hunts' from several members of the Events team. These events are encouraged to be in their own regions to try and broach that gap of DMs feeling they're unable to DM for people they know, but in a way that allows a greater variety of players to attend with a limitation of no one player attending more than two events of this Spider Arc. There will of course be some outside of regions as well, and nodes will be generated for slain spiders!

This event is based in Queensport, and as such, residents of Queensport will be priority.

PARTY [4/5]

Candice Galaxy
Halvar AionTbird
Asher blargtheawesome
Aryn Lannis (babysitter)
Hakovi Juvix_

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Last edited:

Adam/Byrne

Adam
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Byrne_Nisovin
Byrne_Nisovin
Legend
Hellmann is interested

IGN : Hellmann_F_R_K
Character : Name Hellmann Kegheart
Special Stuff : SKRAAG T2 / Noble Azarin Vyre T1
Equipment -
Soul Strand(Artifact), Fire Iron Axe, Blooded Silver Arming Sword, Kite Shield, Rope(Lots of rope), Strange Lantern, , flasks of water, bandages, a set of needle and thread, 4 torches, Armor If Combat is predicted : (choke vine gambeson, Full plate, Aracian Helmet, Chain Coif)

Last edited:

Fredolator

Lord of Altera
I could be down for that, again, if you don't get a full party.

IGN : Fredolator
Character : Nuvan Kegheart
Special Stuff :
Korog T1 Blessed.
Equipment -
Iron Hunting Sword, Bronze throwing dagger, dwarven steel shield, rope, dry torches, tinderbox, light armor (Exceptional Leather Cuirass).

Last edited:

Galaxy

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Hero
Staff
uhavebeengalaxyd
uhavebeengalaxyd
Hero
count me in, can't say i'll be able to go, but i shall do my best

Opal

Lord of Altera
Legend
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
opal_frog
opal_frog
Legend
IGN : opal_frog
Character : Maple
Special Stuff : Nope.
Equipment - Irzis-Fyr scimitar, steel chainmail, three throwing daggers, one regular dagger, fancy shortsword, pyromania, oil, flint, tinder.

AionTbird

Lord of Altera
Retired Staff
IGN: SavicTbird
Character: Halvar
Special Things: Anger issues.
Equipment: Bronze Longsword, Wooden Round Shield, Iron Hauberk.

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
IGN : blargtheawesome
Character :
Asher
Special Stuff : he is cool
Equipment -
polehammer, longsword, plate armor, a certain je ne sais quoi

Elz