Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Event] For The Crown | 25th September, 5EST

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
1631896091517.png
[ ART CREDIT ]
༺═──────────────────═༻
FOR THE CROWN

Restoration Campaign
༺═──────────────────═༻

The corpses around the ruins of Sanardu have vanished, and it is rumoured that the great evil within seems to have faded, perhaps being taken elsewhere. Whispers soon start of a new self declared 'King of the Sands' to the deserts, who is taking tribute...

[ OOC ]
This is the last of the three Evil Artifacts, with the second one not being taken in the Coronet event before it is reappearing for this one.
This is a violent event but I'll be focusing a bit on the atmosphere, and so I'll put a warning that it will be grim/grotesque and may be uncomfortable.
I'll TP folks near at the time, the location isn't specified. I'll select 7 from the signups.

DATE |25th September
TIME | 5PM EST
RATING | Violent

Party Roster [7/7]
[x] Candice Galaxy
[x] Jeron Sir Arc
[x] Marian mageaegis
[x] Eliss Mudpaw11
[x] Uriel BoredBrit
[x] Aleksei blargtheawesome
[x] Branko Kostadim

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Last edited:

Opal

Lord of Altera
Legend
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
opal_frog
opal_frog
Legend
Maple if anything opens up! Never mind, I forgot I had an event that day-

Last edited:

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
I've tried to get people who did not attend the other two evil events, and despite adding another slot a few of you are left out and I apologise for that. If Kosta cannot make it I'll settle it back to 7 slots as to provide a better DMing experience with less folks.

Party Roster [8/8]
[x] Candice Galaxy
[x] Jeron Sir Arc
[x] Marian mageaegis
[x] Eliss Mudpaw11
[x] Uriel BoredBrit
[x] Aleksei blargtheawesome
[x] Karn Catanomical
[x] Branko Kostadim