Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [Event] III On the Trail | 5th-6th August, 5EST

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
1627225439840.png
[ ART CREDIT ]

༺═──────────────────═༻
ON THE TRAIL

Restoration Campaign
༺═──────────────────═༻

III
Rumour creeps amongst the people of the Landing that a party of brave men went out and caught themselves a sacred relic, fighting from the clutches of a creature of Jishrim. The location suggests the Landing for those who can detect it, but the specifics are hard to focus on. Some seek to investigate and uncover its true location...

[ OOC ]

Another event to find a life fragment, but this one is going to be a little different. I'll be trying to focus on investigation and trying to convince various NPCs to give information, be it through charm or fear. There may be some combat, but it will be broken up into a few 'events' as they move from one lead to another. If you cannot make one of them, you are free to send someone in your stead IC. These events are generally classed as Violent as violence is likely, but this won't be a 'requires 5 evasion' sort of event.

[PART ONE]
A discussion begins in the Landing tavern...
DATE | 5th August
TIME | 5PM EST
-

[PART TWO]
The black markets open up for business...
DATE | 6th August
TIME | 5PM EST
-

Party Roster [12/12]
[x] Anwar adam_unavailable
[x] Aleksei blargtheawesome
[x] Thryss Lenore
[x] Nuvan Fredolator
[x] Karn Catanomical
[x] Branko Kostadim
[x] Loriss Laruza
[x] Xozu AionTbird
[x] Leviathan Edouard2000
[x] Marian mageaegis
[x] Hellmann Adam/Byrne
[x] Eliss Mudpaw11

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Last edited:

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
I'll be giving priority to those folks not able to attend the first two, but if there's space I'll add you both.

Fredolator

Lord of Altera
I'd totally be down for this as Nuvan. I might not be able to make all 3 of them but I'll definitely be able to attend at least one. I'm looking forward to this :O

TidalTerror

Lord of Altera
Patron
TidalTerror
TidalTerror
Patron
I likely will have to pull out, since apparently my vacation week aligns with this. I still may have the ability to show, just not for long stretches of time, but for the sake of convenience mourin can be subbed out for someone else

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
I've also edited this to be two days, two events, after going over my plans again. Hopefully this is still okay for you guys.

Fredolator

Lord of Altera
I've also edited this to be two days, two events, after going over my plans again. Hopefully this is still okay for you guys.
This actually works better for me, thank you! And I'm sure you'll do fine with the added people because there's not gonna be a bunch of murder everywhere. Less murder emotes means a faster event imo