Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Event] IV Uncover | 22nd August, 3:30EST

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
1628610174381.png
[ ART CREDIT ]

༺═──────────────────═༻
UNCOVER

Restoration Campaign
༺═──────────────────═༻

IV

Blessed find a familiar pull towards the wilderness, but it seems coupled with rumours of adventurers and treasure hunters not returning from their excursions. Whispers of a great maze are heard within slums, markets and taverns alike, many leading to believe this is of Jax or Visage origin. A party will advance, and seek to find what lies within...

[ OOC ]

Another fragment awaits, and another type of event to find it. This one I'll try to focus on atmospheric DMing, with puzzles and navigation, using command blocks to give emotes along the way to allow for the party to split up and move accordingly. I'll try think on more information to add here in regards to 'rules' of movement and so on at a later date. This is a violent event for death is possible, but it is not a combat focus, and its likely no one really dies anyway.

DATE | 22nd August
TIME | 3:30PM EST
RATED | Violent

Party Roster [13/13]
[x] Podric Luam
[x] Malark MercurySteve
[x] Candice Galaxy
[x] Aelnic Astalgon
[x] Xozu AionTbird
[x] Umbra tyufiire7
[x] Kharn Warwolf
[x] Erwin Scroll120
[x] Raelur AzureKnights
[x] Ashna Solus
[x] Leofric TidalTerror
[x] Thryss Lenore
[x] Uriel BoredBrit

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Last edited:

MercurySteve

Lord of Altera
Patron
Pronouns
He/Him
Mercury_Steve
Mercury_Steve
Patron
I'd like Malark to be signed up~

Though might be given work that day, will let it be known by the start of that week if i gotta BOUNCE

mageaegis

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Staff
for now throw marian in there, though i may not be available depending on work schedule. will update if i cant

EDIT:haha funi joke, I cant make this one unfortunately

Last edited:

Mudpaw11

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Patron
Staff
Mudpaw11
Mudpaw11
Patron
Hmmm, Eliss? If possible?

Edit: Won't be able to make the new time

Last edited:

Edouard2000

Lord of Altera
Sign up Leviathan but their is a chance I might not be able to make it, I'll be sure to tell if I won't make it so someone can take my spot. (of course with this uncertainty if you want someone who's more likely to show up then go ahead)

Wont be able to make it, goodluck peeps

Last edited:

Intal

Lord of Altera
IntalCraft64
IntalCraft64
Unsure if I can make it, but Kreeft for substitute if a space opens up.
Unable to make this event

Last edited:

Kostadim

Lord of Altera
Patron
Kostadim
Kostadim
Patron
Due to me returning to school, I will likely be late to this event by an hour. And so I’m gonna opt out for someone who’d be around earlier.

MercurySteve

Lord of Altera
Patron
Pronouns
He/Him
Mercury_Steve
Mercury_Steve
Patron
Work gave me the friday evening shift, god damnit. I'll opt out, could end up being 1 hour late, could be 2.

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
I'll go over this tomorrow night or thurs, a bit busy the next two days

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
I've had a pretty busy week and as a result I've not had the time or energy to complete the build for this. I'll be pushing it back to Sunday 22nd, 3:30EST, instead, please edit/delete posts if you cannot make the new date and I'll see who can make it. Sorry folks!

Warwolf

Alteran Cryptid and Renowned Hat-wearer
Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend
On the off chance there's still space. It'd be pretty neat if Kharn could tag along. Stretch some legs.