Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Event] IV Uncover | 22nd August, 3:30EST

MercurySteve

Lord of Altera
Patron
Pronouns
He/Him
Mercury_Steve
Mercury_Steve
Patron
Damn we all dipping. Got a friend that's arriving earlier than i expected at me house, i could.. be there for an hour then dip but best let someone else go in my place! :heart:

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
I think I've shuffled it about now. Malark can go for the first hour and then depart. Currently I have the following rules and will go over them soon when the event starts (It'll be a few mins delayed, apologies I'm wrapping up);

[x] All types of magic stop working within ten blocks of the outer walls, this includes arcane, divine, and any abilities from Vyres or Spiritblessed.
[x] Scattered throughout are pressure plates that will give you various emotes, ensure you RP accordingly and do not skip over them.
[x] Consider movement speed, do not sprint through in the hopes of loot, it will have you removed. If you are chasing another, contest speed via a series of evasion rolls for speed.
[x] Throughout will be various nodes for all three specialties, they are IC and you should emote your harvesting as such. There should be something representing the node, please do not harvest if you can't see it as it may be on the other side of a wall.

And this is the final roster:

Party Roster [13/13]
[x] Podric Luam
[x] Malark MercurySteve
[x] Candice Galaxy
[x] Aelnic Astalgon
[x] Xozu AionTbird
[x] Umbra tyufiire7
[x] Kharn Warwolf
[x] Erwin Scroll120
[x] Raelur AzureKnights
[x] Ashna Solus
[x] Leofric TidalTerror
[x] Thryss Lenore
[x] Uriel BoredBrit

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Those who attended are free to keep 'longer hair' and 'an inch of height' but will shrink back down from having been there so long. No 7ft giants for you.

The maze is also free to visit in the future. I'll try clean it up a bit.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
I had this on while exploring. It was nice and laid back- Beautiful build. thanks for event!