Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Event] The Coronation

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff

An official ceremony to formally crown the Emperor of the Fuvurian Empire, Autarch of Sanardu, Lord of House Fuvur, King of the Eastmost Mountains, and
Watcher of the Eastern Seas is planned to go ahead in the coming weeks. All who wish to attend and pay their respects are welcome, in this most auspicious occasion.

The various Moghuls and Dukes of the Empire are encouraged to attend in particular to assist in the ceremony and bear witness to the new age of the Empire.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

In order to better allocate resources for future endeavors, the first imperial auction will be held prior to the coronation as part of the festivities within the ballroom of the Fuvurian Palace.

Additionally, it is encouraged for others to take part and submit their own items for auction as well, simply send word in advance to Emperor Nwalme Fuvur.

Date: Tuesday 23rd April
Time: 6PM EST
Rating: Violent

OOC: Nwalme gets a crown finally, and we do an auction so it's not as brief. Dates/Times are subject to change.

Last edited:

Heie

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
it will prolly be over by the time i can come, though i'll put in an auction item or two to help out

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Pity it's too late, Lazarus would've had interest in an auction!

Mitch

Daydreamer
Good
HoboVigilante
HoboVigilante
Good
Two and a half hours, for anyone that doesn't wanna do conversions.

Heie

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
This slipped my mind.

1st item: featherfall boots. Starting bid 1 thousand radiants.

2nd item: finely cut gem. As I'm on phone I unfortunately don't have pic available. Starting bid up to auctioneer.

Should either item be actioned let me know so I can deliver.

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
This slipped my mind.

1st item: featherfall boots. Starting bid 1 thousand radiants.

2nd item: finely cut gem. As I'm on phone I unfortunately don't have pic available. Starting bid up to auctioneer.

Should either item be actioned let me know so I can deliver.
both were sold to arken iirc