Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Event] The Descent | 2nd May, 5PM EST

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
1619646770404.png
[ ART CREDIT ]
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
THE DESCENT
- GRASPING VOID -
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

As the skies to the south darken and intensify unlike any storm seen before, a group venture forth for one last attempt at saving who they can from the wreckage below.
- - -
Open to all as it will be the finale - It may get cramped and a bit chaotic.

DATE | Sunday 2nd May
TIME | Roughly 5PM EST

━━━━━━━​

Last edited:

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Evil
Staff
Shadow Hedgehog
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
Can Bennett go

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Can Lana go again?
She is... sort of one of the only ones who knows what is going on.

Edit: she brings medical supplies and a sword too c:

Last edited:

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
I feel bad but with me putting it to 'priority on those who last attended' it means I've missed out on a lot of you. : ( I don't think I'll be able to make it fun for over ten folks, in truth, though.

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Thryss bad, naughty bad Thryss.

I don't think I'll be able to make it fun for over ten folks, in truth, though.
Considering I expected Lana to outright die the last two events I have attended which you DM'ed, you have actually rewarded Lana's caution in actions. This is not only a relief and refreshing, but absolutely mindboggling for her development. Whilst I cannot speak for others, I have fallen in love with your DM'ing and I do not believe you can make an event not fun-- especially something as high stakes as this.

Its like a scene in a movie with a bomb trigger. Nothing is actually happening, they are just talking-- but its still so damned enticing! That is how I currently envision this upcoming event.

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
Thank you Wake. : )
I mean more that having too many ends up spreading my attention a bit and I believe the build is quite narrow, so any more and it'd get a bit too chaotic unfortunately. I've filled the slots, now - But on the day I might be fine with extra hanging about at the camp outside the wreckage and waiting for the party to emerge, but that's all. Sorry folks.

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
I'll just open it to all, I've considered and I feel like it'd be unfair to limit it. I'll just amend my plans a touch and focus on atmospheric pieces.:)