- Events Committee -

Elz

hmm
Staff member
-

Any events that require Event Staff Approval for bestiary entries should either be approved by myself or one of the approved Events
Committee Members on the lists below - Be this via forum conversation or support ticket. You do not need Events Committee approval for
bestiary entries that are open to all, the threads should say on them which they are. (Though even in these situations, be very sure to DM the
creature properly. Not adhering to lore will mean you must have strict approval in the future for events in general.)

If it is an event idea that does not use the bestiary, and is not something that could be considered 'mundane' (bandits, cultists, boars, etc)
a full event plan/rundown should be written up and sent to your chosen DM (Who will post it in events chat) for approval that way - And
the event itself should stick to the event plan given once approved. Do not go changing it as you go along as that was not the plan
approved, likely, though small deviations should be okay as players can be unpredictable in their response/reaction.

Not seeking approval prior to such events will result in possible voiding and punishment for not abiding by lore - Please don't do this.

You will find a list of sanctioned player DMs below - These are players I trust to be able to DM things for you if they are asked,
and they can be the ones to ask for approval on your behalf as well. If you'd like to be added to this list, send me a conversation on the
forums with the format below.

IGN:
Experience: (What events have you done prior?)
Preferred Events: (Puzzles, Combat DMing, Bestiary Focus, etc)
Strengths/Weaknesses: (What events are you good at, and what are you bad at?)
Conflict DM: (Would you mind being a DM for fights between players)

Other: (If anything else, such as how many you can DM for, what days you can DM, etc)

[Events Committee Roster]

Committee Chair

{Department lead, senior most authority}
Elz / Kurzik

Senior Committee Members

{Conventional event-staff}
blargtheawesome
Rygan
Lannis

Kamaoe
[ Spawn Focus ]

General Committee Members
{Players who assist in server campaign efforts, which are granted special permissions.}
{Pending general members}

===

Committee Sanctioned Player DMs
{Players who are found by the committee to be}
{excellent in their DMing capabilities}

Bartooliinii
+
Availability: ?
Strengths: Puzzles, Creepy Encounters, Dungeons
Weaknesses: ?
Conflict DM: No

Niko

+
Strengths: Hunts, Creatures, Combat Encounters
Conflict DM: No

Scardrac

+
Strengths: Hunts, Creatures, Combat Encounters

Conflict DM: Yes

Last edited:

Charybdis

Screaming Cat
Legend
Charybdis
Charybdis
Legend
having access to be able to run your own events as a player is very nice and thank you for taking the time to check things over for people : )

Elz

hmm
Staff member
+ Rygan has been added to the player DM roster. You can contact him for a variety of things (like monster hunts or bandits or etc) if you need a DM!

Rygan

Deathblade
Staff member
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Feel free to DM me from the Hollowworld discord if you need someone to help with your event chains and stuff as well - I'm happy to play extra things for players to encounter or to help pull off things that need extra DMing.

Scardrac

o7
Retired Staff
I'm down for creature DM'ing, player conflict DM'ing, general fight DM'ing, and general help for DMs.

I've done plenty in the past.

Elz

hmm
Staff member
We now have four player DMs! If you're interested in applying to be one, throw me a convo of some kind with event examples as well as the sort of thing you don't mind DMing for folks. :)