Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Evilman's Whitelist Form [declined- Karasu1996]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronani

Legend of Altera
MC username: Evilman666

Q:Tome of Citizenship read?
A:Yes

Q:How I feel towards the RP aspect?
A:I think that RP is a great idea and by extension the server is a great idea.

Q:Who am I and why am I here?
A: Hello! My name is Ronan and I'm from good ol' NZ! My Hobbies are writing stories, reading, surfing the web and playing computer and xbox games. I have blue eyes and brown hair and have just started college. I am here because i have looked for ages for a RP server and I found myself here. I don't have as much time on minecraft as I used to. I also like to make friends in and out of games and when it comes to games like these I like to stick with a small group or partner because I usually avoid large crowds in and out of games. Q: Examples of work?
A: None so far sorry!

Q:Anything else?
A: Just because I'm thirteen doesn't mean that I'm childish, I have been rejected from some groups because of this.

Q:Aware of the use Black Magic?
A:I am, however I do have Too Many Items but it has never worked on servers, and if it does i will not use it.

Q:How did I find you?
A: A friend told me so I checked it out.

Q:Voted for you?
A: I have now!

Thank you for reading!

Karasu1996

Lord of Altera
uhm.......first things first....i appreciate your enthusiasm but.....you lied about your age, you say your 13 and you've just started college? Second thing is that you didn't even copy down the correct questions, Q&A don't cut it kid. Sorry but I'm declining this......thus server isn't for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.