Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Explorer's Arc] Linlea's Expedition Log

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Linlea's Expedition Log
Event Chains:
+Conflict against the Undead​
+The Ashlands​
+Lurking Fiends​
+The City of Tears​

Conflict against the Undead

As the Simple Saying goes...

He takes your soul
with greed and mirth
He takes your soul
in a whispered curse

He takes your soul
entrapped with ire
He takes your soul
says the anguished crier

A reminder to us mortals

-Ashna Kov'Gra'Sek

IC: This is a chained series of expeditions led by the Tol'fen of Linlea, in order to cleanse the Undead from the Realms and make it a little more safer, among other pursuits. The High Priestess may attend in some, but one of the Ministry, if not her, or a prominent member of Linlea, will most likely be in attendance. These expeditions are not meant to be foolhearty- for the undead swarms are many and the protection of the wards will not be taken for granted. However, when there is chance to lessen and release the souls trapped and chained from their rotting corpses, they will be given peace.

Ooc: These are technically one-shots but carry some story connections between each event. This is my attempt at involving my own character in interesting Grey Lady/Linlea Events without making it simple sermons. But also half-Dming, or asking another, and planning out a proper event when I have the time between Lore and Life. Priority on party members will go to Linlea's citizens, then to any friendly folks in-character, then to any hired help. This is also an attempt at not making these one-shots too Hollowworld religious heavy and fun for all.

+ [June 30th] The Retrieval - A party of 8-9 sailed passed the Divine Wards to find an abandoned Monastery on an isle near the Lost Frontier. Here, they fought undead, a very large Arbori and a large undead Caparii stuck in the crypts below. Skraag's influence became apparent. After the cleansing and burying of the bodies, they retreated.. But in the horizon as they headed home, they saw a lone ship sinking.

+ [tbd] The Wreck of the Deep

+ [tbd] The Lone Tower

The Ashlands
(Sek lach)

Borders seek to expand. Yet Murphy's Law is prominent. Sabotage? Or Natural obstacles?
Arc I [Complete]

Lurking Fiends

What odd creatures are haunting the lands near the Isles? ..Disturbing our peace?​

The City of Tears

Last edited:

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
Oh lookie! A chance to help the Elder? Count in this Moor!

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
I have added another event chain I've been meaning to do. For the sailing expedition, I realize I have to build a drowning ship or at least visualize it somehow to build it and I need to be in the zone to do that. It'll happen eventually..

Been busy, but I do want to do things and events again. Just need time- server stuff has taken my attention and I'm trying to keep up with irl activities with the family. I'm estimating March and April to be busy, but not definite on what days. After things blow over, I should be able to get back into this. I can probably slide in an event before then, or just focus on some response events to the server campaigns. Sorry for those eager! It'll still be a wait

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
The Ashlands; Arc I is complete :) I will write up a summary for the main page in time. Here are some nice shots in memory of the terrain gone. I didn't think to take screenshots during it.

Part I: The Wall

Part II: Ambushed Camp

Part III: Slaver's Bay 'n Mines

Part IV: The Caves

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Lurking Fiends

What odd creatures are haunting the lands near the Isles? ..Disturbing our peace?
I've added a new short event chain. As always, there are things going on backend server related, and I am caught up in some irl things. But I'm in the mood and figured why not. These will generally be one-shots each and sort of a 'monster of the hour' deal for things I have written as a player but haven't released in lore. I will try to make them interesting without being heavy on combat.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
1618860692764.png
Rumors during the City of Tears

[Judgement]
Nevan Threerivers has been imprisoned on the strong information he was involved in his daughter Rylla's death.
Either directly, or by neglect. A trial will be had to determine if he lives.

[Peace] Belvin has found himself a grave commissioned and a proper burial. The reasons for his death and that of a past partner remain unclear.

[Vacant] The Tol'fen'ke is said to be ill and confined to the Citadel, unable to aid in current tensions under the City's surface. She may recover, but has required more aid in these times.
(to explain why she isn't doing this herself)

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
1619401558245.png
1619402420769.png

Rain showers within Linlea day after day.
A sorrowful sobbing can be heard by those rowing by the crypts for the first of them. Then it begins to fade in and out- sometimes heard.. sometimes eerily quiet.

[Blood Feud] The children caught in their family's battle are scarred but healed.
The patriarch of the Sivris Clan singles out one of his own blood in answer for the cost- two more men are now imprisoned for their part in this.

A grave object is rumored to be missing and sought.

The Lady sets out a pamphlet to pin anew on the message boards of the Tavern. {
Parchment }

{ For the time being, no spirits trouble these waters. }
Completed City of Tears.
Thanks for participating: Elz Lannis blargtheawesome Magic Intern TheDeester Luam
and Jazzper for the middle one.