Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Extermination

MaelstromPuddle

Lord of Altera
Legend
Auralein
Auralein
Legend
*A hand of a Engem Warrior is nailed to the door of Dav'id Engem, with a black Dragon in a sea of gold on the wall*
*the head of said warrior is mounted on the Aeroch Nor warship*
What could be going on?

[forum RP!]​

Goldengem25

The Kingdom Crusher
Ahem...

*Dav'id walks up to his house after some time constructing a building in the upper district* Oh my. Never seen gore like this since that Earthspawn drinking party... Oh wait- *Shakes his head* Seems someone wants a war, eh? I'll give them a war and a riveting lecture on the theory of kick arse! *Rips the band off the wall, before burying it near by, and then starts to make his way to the port. He notices the head before letting loose a sad yet motivated shake, and then starts to continue walking*
This is badass mate :heart:

Sadko

Lord of Altera
sadko12345
sadko12345
With a single glance in Professor's way, Andrew quickly began to sprint towards him, "Professor! Good Morning!" Andrew politely greeted the busy man, and after a slight chatter, he had asked professor, "What is that hand on your door, Professor?.." Andrew's face was very sorrowful, as if he had knew the person, although he did not.

Andrew always had the sort of emotions as if he knew someone who died like she/he was his family member..

Goldengem25

The Kingdom Crusher
No idea chap. It's a conspiracy, I tell you! I need to bring this up with my friends. (Which Engem was it by the way?)

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
*Frowns, looking at the airship from afar, having his reasons for being in Aeroch though keeping them to himself. His hood is up, watches them talk from a distance, hearing thanks to his ears*

Sadko

Lord of Altera
sadko12345
sadko12345
"Sure Professor, i'll go and get some Pu erh tea in my house!" Andrew said these words when he walked up the stairs, turned left, and walked down the stairs then getting into his small, yet comfortable house.

Goldengem25

The Kingdom Crusher
*Puts his hand over his face, thinking of what to do next after Andrew goes in* Hm. No detective, no law enforcement that will take this seriously... Perhaps..? No... Well, it's the only option. *He lifts his hand, then sits down and writes, waiting for Andrew*

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
*Slips out of the shadows* Hello, Professor, long time no see..

Sadko

Lord of Altera
sadko12345
sadko12345
*Some minutes passed by as he loaded the packets of the Puerh tea into a box and cups and darted out of his house, quickly running towards Professor's house, when he opens he sees Professor and..a strange man.* "Here's the tea Prof-" *Suddenly he glances at the strange man, and examines his appearance thinking should he take out his blade or not*