Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Extremely Violent] Valor's Retreat (Settling in has begun!)

Scar

Noble of Altera
Note: If this is in the wrong place, please move it as it fits!

OOC: This is my current project which will be my goal until it is completed. Currently, Valor's Retreat consists of a headquarters building atop a mountain area. It is the place for meetings, conferences and casual hangout for now. We also plan on expanding by adding living homes, various functional buildings and stuff like that..

Settlement Name: Valor's Retreat
Mayor: Clyde Valor
X: Y: Z: To be decided...
Current Population: 2
Link to location on map: To be decided...

Description / Introduction: Located at _____ , Valor's Retreat is a fort inhabited by the Sinister Grace, a group of bandits and mercenaries, as well as sometimes assassins. We do it for wealth, honor and fame. It is our purpose to spread the message that this group is not one to be messed with. Robbing wealthy figures, assassination requests or bloody murder. If you pay us, we'll do it. But the price is decent as we do it in style. Come to us, prove it that you're worthy of our ranks and join in the fun! If you dare...

Screenshots: None as of yet...

Residents:
-Clyde Valor
-Timur Volgisid
-Garrett

Current goal: Expand the area.

[!] IMPORTANT NOTE: An incredibly huge thank you for those who donated money as this is already on it's way to Altera. I will make sure to mention you when we are settled in!

If you wish to donate and/or join in on this project, please contact me in game or via PM's. :)

Thank you.

People I am extremely grateful to for helping me fund this project:

-Woolsey
-Elz
-BrianAT16
-jakp25

Feel completely free to ask questions about this project, I shall answer them all!

To apply, visit http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/sinister-grace-accepting-applicants.31350/

Last edited:

Woolsey

Lord of Altera
Other bandits out there that I know of:
- The Blood Serpants.
- Bony and clyde, e'hem, I mean. Jon and Joan.

(People you might like to ally when the project is finished?)

This looks great though, keep up the great work!

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Will send you over 2.5k as an early christmas present. Sorry it's not much. :p
Best of luck with your endeavor, though!

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Other bandits out there that I know of:
- The Blood Serpants.
- Bony and clyde, e'hem, I mean. Jon and Joan.

(People you might like to ally when the project is finished?)

This looks great though, keep up the great work!
As Woolsey said, I run the Blood Serpents which is a group of about 10 bandits. We have not done much as of yet seeing as I have just got things running as well.

We would be more then happy to add you to our allies. You will just have to find a way to contact us in RP. ;)
Who knows, maybe one of our members will even be able to make a donation!~ *Hint hint*

Scar

Noble of Altera
Of course we would be willing to ally ourselves with another bandit group! And a donation, as I said, would be greatly appreciated. A donation of any kind!

Woolsey

Lord of Altera
Of course we would be willing to ally ourselves with another bandit group! And a donation, as I said, would be greatly appreciated. A donation of any kind!

Here's a tribute of 2,500 IG money (willsendyourway)

Note: Once I bank in my emeralds. I will.

Scar

Noble of Altera
Here's a tribute of 2,500 IG money (willsendyourway)
It is, indeed, greatly appreciated! I feel kind of stupid asking money to fund this project when you work hard for it, however, it's just that it's not that easy to make money when you're starting out and don't have your own town. xD

Ally with the Blood Serpents be prepared to instantly make a lot of enemies :D
First off, accepting a donation for a player who is associated with the BS does not mean he's allying with them. Second, this is OOC information. Your character wouldn't even know about the donation and thus you would have no reason to become an enemy.

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
First off, accepting a donation for a player who is associated with the BS does not mean he's allying with them. Second, this is OOC information. Your character wouldn't even know about the donation and thus you would have no reason to become an enemy.
Can I not joke?
I've think I've proven myself to know what is ooc or ic in a thread and capable of not meta gaming, thanks~

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Can I not joke?
I've think I've proven myself to know what is ooc or ic in a thread and capable of not meta gaming, thanks~
Yes and I know you wouldn't, but don't ye think it is a bit rude to tell people that some other faction is going to 'make you a lot of enemies if you ally them'? It gives them a bit of a bed rep if people do that. Even if it was a joke.

Scar

Noble of Altera
It should if I get enough money to actually start it. All I need is the 100k for the land. I can get all the building resources myself no problem. :p