Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Extremely Violent] Valor's Retreat (Settling in has begun!)

Woolsey

Lord of Altera
Today's to-do: I need to give you that 2.5!

(Forgot to bank in my money, but was in RP so I couldn't. Sorry : ) )

Scar

Noble of Altera
Well, it depends on what kind of supplies. I'd say logs, cobble and other building materials would also be quite appreciated. :)

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
I was.
Scar, could we meet up IC at some point before you buy the land?

Last edited:

Scar

Noble of Altera
UPDATE:

I've built a sample/model of the fort in Creative world, here are the screenshots: (Contact me in game and I can show you around and explain where everything is and what is what. :p )

CLICK ME!!

Scar

Noble of Altera
UPDATE:

Today we are reaching 20k on our goal! I want to say a huge thank you for those who pitched in and say that you are the best! Currently we are looking for a new aimed spot as the one I had figured was already called on. I am thinking of building this in the desert. What are the thoughts on this? Please, give me opinions. ^^

Ozonepheonix

Lord of Altera
Really love this idea, I'm not whitelisted yet so I don't have much experience in-game, but from what I've seen, there isn't much human/elf/earthspawn danger apart from the followers of violent gods. I look forward to seeing you change that >=D
After I get my first character approved, I might make a second char to join you, it sounds like a lot of fun to RP this!. Oh, also, I'm not sure I like the idea of this being in a desert, it's more of a mountain group, I think.

Helios

Legend of Altera
UPDATE:

Today we are reaching 20k on our goal! I want to say a huge thank you for those who pitched in and say that you are the best! Currently we are looking for a new aimed spot as the one I had figured was already called on. I am thinking of building this in the desert. What are the thoughts on this? Please, give me opinions. ^^
I plan on donating even more when I gain enough money. :D