Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Extremely Violent] Valor's Retreat (Settling in has begun!)

Scar

Noble of Altera
Really love this idea, I'm not whitelisted yet so I don't have much experience in-game, but from what I've seen, there isn't much human/elf/earthspawn danger apart from the followers of violent gods. I look forward to seeing you change that >=D
After I get my first character approved, I might make a second char to join you, it sounds like a lot of fun to RP this!. Oh, also, I'm not sure I like the idea of this being in a desert, it's more of a mountain group, I think.
Indeed, Ozone. Indeed it does seem more like a mountain group. And I would love if you joined this, because so far, it's only me. :/

I plan on donating even more when I gain enough money. :D
Oh my God. Shall I build a statue for you in the fort when it's done??? Nah, jk. But seriously, I will have to figure out a way to show my gratitude!

Helios

Legend of Altera
Indeed, Ozone. Indeed it does seem more like a mountain group. And I would love if you joined this, because so far, it's only me. :/

Oh my God. Shall I build a statue for you in the fort when it's done??? Nah, jk. But seriously, I will have to figure out a way to show my gratitude!
I'd appreciate if you were to RP with Dax and we could arrange something :3

Scar

Noble of Altera
That would be fun!

P.S. I apologize to everyone for my absence. Holidays... I'll be back on regularly soon!