Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

falloutguy application/dasboshitt12 [Declined - Cast]

Status
Not open for further replies.

falloutguy

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username:dasboshitt12
2. Age:22
3. Gender:male
4. Country:United States

5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
yes
6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?

yes i have exprience rolplaying alot of exprience
7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
Hello im dasboshitt12. Im a big fan of fallout and halflife series.I play laccrosse im midfild.I role play on gta4 and red dead.my favorite food is pasta and soda is pepsi.Im a seriouse roleplayer i hate when people mess with the role play.
8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
no i dont at the time
9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
no
10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
ye im aware
11. How did you find out about our server?

my freind told me about it
12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
not yet

Pirapple

Lord of Altera
Really? This is the second one out of all three of you that didn't have 8 sentences! (you are a friend of ODST right?)

What does the number 8 mean to you? Does it mean 3?

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
No, ODST923. Not nice. Don't give the guy false hope.

Falloutguy, you really need to expand question 6 and 7. In 6, you say you've got experience with RP, but could you tell us what experience this is? Tell us about which RPG's you've played, or about what you like about RP.
In question 7 we expect you to write in 8 or more sentences. Do that! We want to know more about your life outside of the world of games. Tell us some more about how you like school, how an average day looks like for you, or things like that.

TheCastellan

Lord Zanros Hawklight
You really need to expand question 6 and 7. In 6, you say you've got experience with RP, but could you tell us what experience this is? Tell us about which RPG's you've played, or about what you like about RP.
In question 7 we expect you to write in 8 or more sentences. Do that! We want to know more about your life outside of the world of games. Tell us some more about how you like school, how an average day looks like for you, or things like that.

Alan_TheGreat

Villager
1 - Your name contains profanity which I believe it is against the rules set by the High King.
2 - Your application looks unprofessional and contains no punctuation whatsoever, you may not require punctutation but it looks very nice and may get you a higher chance of getting accepted.

TheCastellan

Lord Zanros Hawklight
Seems that this application has had it's 3 days, i shall decline this one but feel free to post a new, updated version if you wish

Status
Not open for further replies.