Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Far Cry 3 -Spoilers-

W

wakerman4

Yep, seriously.
My favourite game of all times, so while everyone's messing around on GTA V, I just got Far Cry 3 and completed it in no less then four days.

Why was there no thread for this?!?!

Far Cry 3 was one of the most best games I've ever played.
The storyline was basic and very much redone by books and films, but when you play the game, it gives you a feel of freedom and insanity.
Insanity was the best feature of this game, in my opinion, giving the game the feel of it's purpose; unleashing the player.
Not to mention it's Easter eggs, such as the Assassin's Creed absetergo base, the sick merc and the head in the sand from the fan-fic video series.

Vaas and Hoyt were well developed and well made enemies, in my opinion.
Vaas always managed to make you feel annoyed, but I'm sure I wasn't the only one who felt sad to kill him. The insanity realm and his last words gave a feel to me of great sadness.
As for Hoyt, I felt great killing that son of a

My fav. mission was defiantly burning the cannabis fields with the Skrillex song "make it bun dem" in the background.
Sure, you want to save you friends, but I don't care, I like burning stuff :3

I myself, at the end, took a breath before saving my friends as the ending option.
Considering I had no idea what the other would do, I chose this one because, through the entire game, I was only trying to save my friends and family.
NOT to join Dennis and be stranded on the most wild island on Earth.
The ending, with Citra being stabbed by Dennis, made me cry.
And I don't have emotion, so that's saying something.
Once you complete the game, you notice how much you have been through and it always makes you wonder what happens when Jason gets back to mainland.

So yeah!
Talk away!

Camernater3

Lord of Altera
Vaas is my fav but I finished the game in 3 1/2 days by staying up all night and I found the hardest difficulty to be easier than the easiest

W

wakerman4

Vas seemed more like the main villian than Hoyt, and Vaas death wasnt really done that well.
"But Hoyt....Hoyt is a demon" - Dennis

I'm quite sure that Hoyt was the main enemy, really. He had more power then anything.
Considering he was world wide, and Vaas was king of the jungle.
Yes, I agree, Vaas's death was very well done, best in a game I've ever seen.

kaza125

Lord of Altera
"But Hoyt....Hoyt is a demon" - Dennis

I'm quite sure that Hoyt was the main enemy, really. He had more power then anything.
Considering he was world wide, and Vaas was king of the jungle.
Yes, I agree, Vaas's death was very well done, best in a game I've ever seen.
If he is the main villian then why was he killed last in the ending?
And I said Vaas death was done bad not good.

Angryboy

Natus de Aurum; Natus ex bellum
I loved the game :D
Especially that mission with the flamethrower?

Going in to mission: "Oh this will be fun I guess..."
Music starts playing: "This music is terrible!"
About a minute in: "OH SWEET JEBUS THIS IS AWESOMENESS!"

W

wakerman4

"Did I ever tell you the meaning of insanity?"
can't remember the rest
"Did I ever tell you what the meaning of insanity is?
It's basically...the same ----...over and over again. That. Is. Crazy!
Some guy told me, I don't know, I thought he was bulls--ting me, so, boom, I shot him.
Funny thing was...after he told me...I noticed, again and again, everywhere i looked, everywhere I go...everyone doing the same s---...expecting...thing to be different. I...I don't...I don't LIKE THE WAY YOU A F---ING LOOKING AT ME. YOU THINK I'M BULLS--TING YOU, YEAH? WELL F- YOU! YEAH? F- YOU!
Calm...chill....it's like water under a bridge....
...did I ever tell you .... the definition....of insanity?"

All I can remember xD

W

wakerman4

I swear it was meaning not definition but I haven't played for months
The last bit was definition. I'm quite sure, when the game came out, everyone was saying it in school. Now I'm just an outcast xD

Minty

Lord of Altera
AshenWanderer
AshenWanderer
I'm fairly sure I beat this game in a day and a half or at most two...
I can't remember the last time I stayed up more than 48 hours xD

Great game, and I occasionally come back to screw around in it. I loved how Jason went from being the wimp who couldn't hold a gun to the one who

SPOILER:
killed his Girlfriend due to his insanity... At least that's what I did, for no real reason at all xD

W

wakerman4

SPOILER:
killed his Girlfriend due to his insanity... At least that's what I did, for no real reason at all xD
What happened after you kill her?
I didn't chose that option >,>

Minty

Lord of Altera
AshenWanderer
AshenWanderer
Eh... Don't read if you don't want to be disappointed. Also Rated M material below...

You have sex with Citra, she proceeds to kill you atop the stone bed thing... And then you're miraculously revived to screw around.

Minty

Lord of Altera
AshenWanderer
AshenWanderer
It's been a while since I've played it. Caught me extremely off guard. I believe it had something to do with the fact that Jason served his purpose, and his son will do the same when the Rakyat are in need.