Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Favorite Race, And Why!

Spark

Broken
Camernater3 said:
It would go back into her blood stream though cause she's a vampire it would be infinite sustenance
I don't think it works like that...otherwise you would just start bulging if you fed too much.

Valcust

Lord of Altera
There's something in the original vampire lore about them becoming horrid beasts is they turn to feeding on themselves; think daybreakers.

CaliburofSouls

Lord of Altera
It would go back into her blood stream though cause she's a vampire it would be infinite sustenance
.............The drunken blood goes to your stomach >_> Otherwise if you drank someone with a different blood type you could get HIV/Aids

EDIT: Even if it goes to your stomach you'd still get it~

Last edited:

Spark

Broken
Camernater3 said:
vamps have always been immune to all deseases
He didn't mean it like that. He's saying that if you drink blood, it doesn't go into your bloodstream(apart from nutrients).

Camernater3

Lord of Altera
I know. From what I've learnt though and can figure out the blood just goes straight to the blood stream pretty much cause vamps are meant to suffer from constant blood loss or something where their blood evaporates or something?