Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Fawnytheturtle's rewhitelist application [Accepted - Jase]

Fawnytheturtle

Lord of Altera
1. What is your Minecraft username? Fawnytheturtle

2. How old are you? 33

3. What country are you from? USA

4. Have you read the King's Law, Tome of Citizenship, Official Lore, and the Survival Guides yet? yes

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Power-gaming: Powergaming is forcing actions against another player. As so if in real life you would not instantly kill someone.. take their money and walk away /grammarfail. Here is an example of powergame. /me slices you in half, obviously you can not instantly slice someone in half. If they have a weapon they could parry it, if they have HEAVY armor they wouldn't be sliced in half, probably just cut or so.

Meta-gaming: is mixing OOC and IC. Or IC and OOC. Before I tell you about metagaming, OOC is Out of Character. Out of Character is just when you want to have plain fun, grind on NPC's and all that good stuff.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No

7. Name one of our current Mentors: jase

8. Tell us about yourself
!
I love roller coasters, horses, turtles, white tigers, dolphins and I enjoy roleplay.
I am a little shy but I like making new friends. I may not be very active as I work two jobs but I will do my best to be online as much as I can.

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
No I am not talented in anything important

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
I was on this server a long time ago but left

About Your Character!

Character Name
: Faeviel Keyvalur

Character Age:
80 (teenager in human years)

Character Race:
Silver elf

Appearance:

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:

Written Test!

A woman named Felithia was walking the streets of Queensport when her ears heard the sounds of a baby and feeling curious she went towards the sound. Arriving in a dark alley she felt scared and feeling like it could be a trap. She noticed a few boxes and searched each one and she found a small baby wrapped in a dirty blanket. She gasp softly and scoop up.the child and searched for any signs of people, finding none she rushed away from the alley taking the child with her. Once inside her home she felt safe, unwrapping the child she mumbled softly and started a warm bath as the child was dirty. Once washed Felithia looked the child over, white hair and blue eyes "silver elf maybe" speaking to herself "she is so small and helpless why was she abandoned" she frowned making a bottle of milk to feed the girl " Hm well I shall care for you, i am lonely anyway. I will name you Faeviel" and so little Fae feeds happily and drifts asleep. Years go by and Felithia teaches Fae how to read and write, cook and farm. Never told the girl about her past but Fae noticed she was different but didn't question it. One day Felithia grew very sick and Fae went to seek help, unable to find any she was forced to watch her mother die. Growing sad she remain there at her side and didn't budge.

However when she did move she used all her strength and buried her mother, saying a prayer she remained there until whistling came this scared her so she ran and decided to hide behind the wood pile. Perking out just a little she saw someone stop it was a man. Staring at the grave curiously and mumbling "hm it is rather fresh" looking around unable to see Fae he shrugs and walks off. Once Fae felt safe she went into the house. That morning she started to pack a satchel with some food. Leaving the house she stopped at the grave "I can't stay, I hope you understand. I want my own adventures. I love you." Speaking to the grave she takes a deep breath and walked into some woods . Remaining there for days surviving on her food and any water she found. One day she ended up in a trap scared she tried desperately to escape but no luck. Footsteps approach. Lifting a branch she prepares for a fight. The same man from the grave stood there staring. "Uh, hi I won't hurt you. Let me help" he smiled however Fae was scared so nodded but kept the branch in her hands. The man moved closer slowly kneeling down toward the trap. " I'm Aeri by the way, why are you out here? " Fae didn't answer she only watched. Once her foot was she she tried to run but being injured she didn't get far landing on her side. Aeri sighs resetting the trap and moved toward her slowly. "Hey, its okay let me help" reaching down he picked her up in his arms and begins walking. To tired to fight she allows him moving her hair in front of her face shyly . They arrived at a cabin once they enters it he sets her on a bed then went to fetch bandages. He spoke to her and she just listen and watch him. He wrapped her foot and went to sit down just thinking of what to do. Fae grew sleepy she tired to fight it but she just drifted to sleep. Aeri sighs watching over her and falls asleep him self.

Two days pass and Aeri does his normal chores of cleaning the cabin, cooking and getting firewoods. He talked but seeing he wasn't going to get her to talk he just kept on. When the third day arrives he wakes up to his visitor gone. He frowns and tried to find her but no luck. He gives up and goes on with his life. Fae left at dawn tip toeing around she makes it out and walks through the woods and streams thinking about how nice he was. Her foot felt a little better but she she just wanted to seek her own life. She wasn't sure how to trust people she wondered if she ever could. Days go by she noticed a town of maybe a city in view so climbing a tree she sat in a branch and just stared thinking of what to do. What will her future hold?

Last edited:

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
Hey Fawnytheturtle ! Welcome back!
I really love the character you have got going here! I bet that Fae would have been a little distraught to see her mother figure pass away from old age like that. It would be interesting I think- to see how she feels about her mother now!

That said- your written test is a little short~ do you mind extending it to the minimum 400 words needed?

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
Yep!

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points.

+Do not Powergame, Metagame or use X-Rays on the server! Our moderation team makes sure to deal with severe reports.
+ Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.