Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[February 19] Prelude

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
"A man with peculiar tattoos is oft seen at the Crossroads. A sense of urgency in his words as he speaks of the gods. He says they need our help, but... Is there anything to it? He invites anyone who will listen to a sermon at the Grand Shrines in a few days time."

Friday February 19
First Sermon
9:00 am PST
12:00 pmEST
5:00 pm GMT
3:00 am GMT+10

Second Sermon
2:00 pm PST

5:00 pm EST
10:00 pm GMT
8:00 am GMT+10

Third Sermon
7:00 pm PST
10:00 pm EST
3:00 am GMT
1:00 pm GMT+10

Countdown
Timezone Converter

Attend this event to learn more about the campaign. This event is tagged as moderate.

This is a two part event. The first act will be on Sunday. February 21 and can be found here.

Credits:
Thread format from michcat
The OP has been updated! The Prelude event will be a sermon. To make sure as many folks that want to, and are able, can come, we've decided to run three prelude events. Hopefully this opens up opportunities for folks in all timezones to get inolved!

As a reminder, you need only attend one of the sermons. If you can't attend any, you are still welcome to the event on Sunday (and all the other ones). There will be a summary of the prelude sermon posted online.

Reviews are, of course, welcome.

RexJen

Lord of Altera
I'll probably be able to make the second or the third ones! Depending on how tired I am when i wake up xD

GMT +10 = AEST. I'll fix the main post. The idea of holding this three times is to try to make sure everybody gets a reasonable chance to go. Everybody, of course, includes our Australian community members.

pyrocide

The Mogul of Cromarcky
I thoroughly appreciate the multiple event times, and hope the same can be done for future events. I should be able to make the first time. This will be the first event I've been able to make in quite a while.

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
Probably won't be there either :(
Hope it's sweet, though

Less than 24 hours until this event goes live. Keep in mind, this is just a precursor event designed to give you all more information. The real action will start with Act 1 on Sunday.