Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[February 21] Act 1

Arrowflint

Lord of Altera
Patron
Arrowflint
Arrowflint
Patron
Not sure as to whether I can make it for the whole event, any approximate ideas as to how long act 1 will go on for?

Elt

Lord of Altera
Retired Staff
For whatever reason, the internet seems determined today to keep me off the server and the DynaMap seems to be exceptionally slowfor me. I'll try to make it, but I can't promise it'll be fixed by then.

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Also here, have these cpu killing pics

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
I had fun. Thanks staff for the work. Gave me interesting things to chat about for the next little bit.

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
My poopy shots. San rollin in the shaders…

So many bodies. There was a HUGE turn out. I don't think we've ever had 4 bars in the tab menu in my year and a half of play time on the server.

The Courier

Lord of Altera
For the event- I have greatly enjoyed this in it's entirely. It's making for such an amazing story for my character. [ Cap I don't need to kill people to have a good development! ] I can't wait to see what comes further. The puzzle was interesting, although I got a bit peeved at lack of cooperation from others, but hey- Bad things happen and what not. The eerie and mysterious parts were fantastic as well.

Ced

Mountain Bum
Merchant
Retired Staff
MossyMorel
MossyMorel
Merchant
Thank you to all the staff who made my evening so fun :D

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
It's a pity I couldn't make it, I hope to see a review soon with some of the key elements so I know what you guys were up to n_n