Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Feedback Thread] Nid Arach Events

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
dbk3gbt-e738ec3a-48ca-4f81-8b4d-2686cd24f0e7.png

NID ARACH EVENTS FEEDBACK

Feedback relating to events DMed by yours truly goes here.
Complaints? Issues?

Likes? Dislikes?

Things I should change? Adjust?​

Crusader_Of_Man

Lord of Altera
Legend
Crusader_of_Man
Crusader_of_Man
Legend
Honestly, despite not doing anything due to a clever trap, I thought this was a great idea. I'm not used to the new roll for combat system, which made it somewhat confusing for me, and I don't think it's fair for me to be a heavy judge solely on that

Last edited:

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
I enjoyed the event, and the content itself was interesting, I'm looking forward to returning! I think the roll system is still something to get used to for everyone, but I appreciate you being clear about what to roll, that helped a lot.

One thing I'd suggest is using wool for enemies instead of armor stands - in my experience it makes things easier to understand; "[Red] attacks Asero with a sword" vs "the goon to the left of Asero attacks him with a sword" and and "Asero tackles [Blue]" vs "Asero tackles the goon to the left on his right."