Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished Fel Bilworth's Eve - A Holiday of Gambling. Feb-9th 2Pm-6pm pst

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
A Night of Games and Gambles in Rogue's Hearth

What is Fel Bilworth's Eve?
Celebrating the day Jax seized the opportunity upon his brother Bilworth and raised as a Divine. In remembrance of the way upon Bilworth's Death coin turned to ash.

one celebrates this holiday by spending as much as they can on feast, gambles, and revery. As though the next coming morn there coin would be gone as per the legend.
The holiday is generally held in high spirits and is great for commerce, and moral so is held late winter.
(February 9th OOC or February's First Friday.)

the holiday generally starts with a market fair in the evening, a high stakes gamble, lottery, a midnight duel or horse race. and ends the next morning.

On the 9th of February the Holiday's event will be held at Rogue's Hearth. The Sangrian Empire and there Sovereign Cymic_ are held in the position of guest of Honor. The events on the docket will be as follows.

2:00 -2:30 Market Fair.
2:30 - 4:00 Gambling (Sun and Anchor, Roulette, Blackjack, Lydel Slots, and Sooleran Sand)
4:00 - 4:30 High Stakes game (2500r buy in)
4:30 - 5:00 Lottery. (500 rad per ticket.)
5:00 - 6:00 Midnight Horse race around the wall. (Bring your own horse, 500 rad buy in)
6:00 - Lottery winner announced. End of Holiday.

Name: Fel Bilworth's Eve
Date: Feb 9th
Time:
2-6pm PST COUNTDOWN
Event Description: An excuse to have a bunch of gambler characters RP in a gamlbing hall.
Rogue's Hearth, Can be reached Via Thorne, Alemere, or Mockingbay
Public/Private?: Public, And would be common knowledge among Low born, common folk, and travelers.

Kamaoe Cymic_ Hai_Paladin Antilogy Archbishop Soccernut13 BoredBrit Vincentius Ddaug

Last edited:

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
In addition. A new book, The Gambler's Grimoire. A book filled with games, gambles and information on how to play them (Both IC and OOC) will be published.

It will be Given as a prize at the high stakes game, the lottery, And to the people who risked the most (Put down the most bets) and the person who Won the most. (Total from all gambling) for they are the favored of the god of Luck.

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
The best of all luck is the luck you make for yourself.

Bilworth was the god of trade, and Jax snagging that makes it such that Jax approves extra of people who use weighted dice, who have trick cards, and who'll take every advantage to snare victory.

i.e. everyone cheat all the time at this

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
The best of all luck is the luck you make for yourself.

Bilworth was the god of trade, and Jax snagging that makes it such that Jax approves extra of people who use weighted dice, who have trick cards, and who'll take every advantage to snare victory.

i.e. everyone cheat all the time at this
Just another kind of gamble.
I will promise now OOC house will not be cheating or underhanded in any way.

That being said. The region IS violent.

Vincentius

A miserable little pile of secrets
Lore Staff
Lover
Hero
Staff
Vinsintius
Vinsintius
Lover
half muh tags still not working.

time to go broke and go home

Squidziod

Last edited:

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
Oh- there will be a special poker table. Where no money will be exchanged. The players will determine anti and bets by placing Items of intrest. Glass eyes, Family heirlooms, Shiney rocks, Gold rings, Ect.

This is called "Greyling style" the group must agree if an item added is of equal value (The person placing it can upsale it of coarse)

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Sorry I ended up forgetting to respond- I've added an event port to Rouge's Hearth with the Event Carriage at Spawn. Players can head there for ease of access for the day or until the event ends and another region needs the port.

Can you also add your events to the Calendar? It helps players coordinate events for no overlapping, etc.
Go to Thread Tools at the top of this thread > Add Calendar

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
I would show, but I've promised RL that I would show up to his event which is at 3:30 today, and that's been a promise for quite some time now. Sorry, bud.

RagingLunacy

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
Hollicynthea
Hollicynthea
Lover
Just a notification, the Vermella event is happening while this is going on.
In case of who wanted to go to one event or the other. xD

Vincentius

A miserable little pile of secrets
Lore Staff
Lover
Hero
Staff
Vinsintius
Vinsintius
Lover
Just a notification, the Vermella event is happening while this is going on.
In case of who wanted to go to one event or the other. xD
This event starts at 5:00 PM EST, and goes on for a few hours. Yours is listed at 3:30 EST. Is that not enough a gap to enjoy the meat of both?